Interesting technique

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by prepky, Mar 4, 2007.

1. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    So the other night my wife and I are in bed and we start to kiss and caress( I usually preform oral on her to get her good and aroused so that it is easier on her when I enter her).....so she is on her back and we are sorta in a 69 position except I am on stadling her. So I am licking her real good and she starts to rub the pucker from behind with her and and then she slides her hand from my ass and grabs my sac(between the balls and the cock, I have low hangers) and starts to jack them off like she would a cock.....well the more I licked her the more she jacked me. Now I really really like my balls played with, so needless to say, after about 10 minutes or so of this, I let a hugh load fly all over the sheets......has anyone else ever had this done before. It has become one of my favorite things for her to do while we are in that position. :wink:

Prep

2. giantsfrey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    testicle stimulation feels good, but i've never cum from it. mine are a little sensitive to rough jerking, haha. sounds interesting though

3. D_alfreleeb

D_alfreleeb Member

I don't really get any pleasure from my balls being played with. I mean it's hardly a bad feeling, but it just doesn't do anything for me.

4. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

I love my balls being played with and have cum on that basis alone.

Different strokes, as they say!:smile:

5. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Active Member

Albums:
    I love getting my balls squeezed when i'm about to cum, but i've never tried the ball jerking. Interesting though...

6. lilbear

lilbear Member

I have big balls as well. Don't liked them "jerked" on but grab my scrotum and pull it as far down as it will go. My balls are not sensitive and I love to have them played with. Love to have a guy suck on my balls & scrotum.

7. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    dont get me wrong...it wasnt as hard and fast as she would have been on my cock...but there was just something about it....i thought it was very pleasureable.

Prep

Draft saved Draft deleted