Interesting Times

surulian

Just Browsing
Media
Hello, first post, first story. Constructive criticism is appreciated, I'm concerned about pacing, syntax, emotion gleaned from the reading, and story. Please point out grammar and/or spelling errors. I don't think I'm using ";" correctly.

Intended to be a scifi / action / stoner comedy / thing.

AIKO IVANOV

My name is Aiko Ivanov and I am a member of a rather influential though diminutive organization that calls itself the Memetic Collective. The briefest description I can provide is that the organization was born opposite our rivals the Organic Hegemony and, using uncharacteristically advanced techniques and technology, is attempting to improve the world and keep ourselves alive.

I have been a member of the organization for several uneventful years before, very suddenly, we moved into interesting times…

Bangkok, Thailand.

I sat in an upscale café enjoying a light dinner, the sounds of the streets filtered in through the glass storefront.

A man’s voice “Is this chair taken?” I looked up into a Caucasian face. He was ruggedly handsome; strong features leading to a large well muscled torso. His hand was resting on the chair across from me, giving a clear view of his equally muscled arms.

“No, go right ahead…” I gasped and my eyes widened when they saw claws peeking out from through the backrest of the chair, THE ORGANIC HEGEMONY!

I jumped backward just as his arm launched forward like a taunt steel cable suddenly snapping loose. Boneclaws sliced through chair and table, hurtling splinters and debris across the room, barely missing my throat. A normal human would have been decapitated, but I was hardly normal, with inhuman reflexes I pulled my small handgun from my purse before jumping and I was now emptying it into him while in midair. I held no illusions that he would be killed, I only needed to delay him. I barrel rolled and landed on my feet, already halfway across the café I sprinted out through the back kitchen. People along the narrow back-alley stared as I sprinted past them; screams from inside the café reached my ears. I spun, screeching to a halt in the middle of the alley and looked down toward the café, already two-hundred meters away in so few seconds.

I stared toward the back entrance, readying the part of my brain that had been modified to send radio signals.

One breath in, he was still not following me. Had he chosen not to pursue? Had he turned and ran out the front entrance?

One breath out, still nothing. Was he altering his appearance? Did he plan to stalk me until I came home, was that what he had been doing for days?

The outside door exploded outward and he slammed into the opposite wall, his arm now sported foot long claws. His eyes met mine.

Another breath in, I sent the signal and closed my eyes. The entire four-level building erupted. Chunks of brick and debris rebounded off of the alley wall. The buildings adjacent to the explosion collapsed as the powered building destroyed their supporting pillars. The man, the agent of the Organic Hegemony was buried in the wash of destruction. I had detonated a tiny antimatter warhead that had been concealed as a pen that I had left in my purse; it had been given to me years ago for expressly this purpose. I turned and ran, trying to ignore the screams.

--------------------

I had run to a friend. Samantha, I knew she would take me in without needing a reason; my own apartment would already be compromised. I knew that she had a deep deep attraction to me, though she tried to hide it. I would frequently catch her staring at me, quivering at my touch. To be honest she was attractive herself; a head taller than me with shoulder length dark blonde hair. She was shapelier than my own athletic body, with larger breasts and a nice full butt. She had a cute face with large brown eyes, and lips that looked great pursed. She was cute, but I knew she liked me much more than a simple ‘cute.’

I intercepted her at her apartment’s lobby. I lied to her about how my landlord had kicked me out of my apartment, and that I needed a place to stay for the night. She accepted and, concerned, led me to her place. After all that had happened that day, I realized how much I would appreciate her touch and if she liked my own touch? Even better.
Samantha closed the door and turned around to find me only inches away. There was a barely perceptible flushing of her cheeks. I stepped forward and placed my lips against her throat, my chin on her shoulder. She gasped; her long time infatuation with me was finally being realized. Before she realized it; our lips were locked together and her shirt fell to the floor. Our pelvises ground together as my hands unclasped her silk bra; they fell away, revealing her perky C cup breasts. I pulled her hair, forcing her head up while my left hand roughly pinched her already hard nipples. She rewarded me with a low moan and a gentle shudder.

I already gave her an orgasm! “You like it rough?” She moaned her confirmation and my hands forced their way into her pants. My fingers slid across her wet clit, my middle and ring fingers pushing into her. I pushed her legs open and began quickly fire my hand back and forth across her sex, eliciting gasps and moans. She started to buck her hips against my hand while she slid her pants and underwear to the floor. I see her biting her lower lips, her eyes are closed.

I released her hair and pushed her toward her king-sized mattress; she made small uneasy steps as I continued to hand-fuck her. The back of her knees hit the mattress and I asked her; “Do you have any toys.” She looked at me with her large doe eyes and her cute pursed lips, she nodded and made a miniscule gesture towards the mattress. I shoved her backward and bent down to pull a cardboard box out from underneath the bed, I popped it open.

“Whoa” I looked at her and see the blush that has taken over her face. The box is full of sex toys; lube, beads, nipple clamps, oils, plugs, a variety of vibrators and dildos, and more obscure things that I didn’t even know about. But my eyes were fixed on one thing that stuck out from the sea of toys like an island, a massive red dildo with a handle behind a set of lemon sized fake balls. It was nine and a half inches low from start of the shaft to the tip of the head, lightly ribbed and overlaid by a network of bulges made to look like veins. “Wow” I was… distracted “I mean wow, Samantha.” I lifted it into her view, She looked down beginning to feel ashamed.
I grinned “You’re a little secret slut aren’t you?” I pulled a bottle of lube from the box and slid onto the bed, Samantha smiled with relief that I had accepted her hidden love of sex toys and massive cocks. I smacked the dildo down between her creamy tits and squirted copious amounts of lube down its length. “Well you’re my slut now and you know where this is going, don’t you?” She nodded rapidly, she was breathing quickly. “Well then you’d better spread the lube” She moaned in anticipation and her hands snapped into action. They slid and spread the lube across the cock’s massive length and girth. It must have been near eight inches in circumference. Her two hands jacked the cock up and down its length; the whole thing nearly occupied the full length of her torso. She pumped it as if I could derive pleasure from it, but I soon realized that I was. It was an incredibly hot sight and I took my clothes off, causing Samantha to have another small orgasm as she took in the sight of my naked body. I had underestimated the full extent of her attraction to me.

“Are you ready?” I asked her but moved before she had a chance to reply, swiveling and sitting down onto a sort of reverse cowgirl. I sat down onto her lube slick lower belly, my legs folded to either side of her. I made ground my lower lips into her smooth slick skin while I appreciated the clear view I had of her soaking pussy.

I placed the dildo between her legs the large head slightly pushing against her opening, she naturally moved her legs wider. Her hands explored my back and ass, while I sprayed lube over her opening. I finally took the dildo up, my left hand holding the handle while my right guided its head against her. Samantha made a quiet moaning sound as the head of the cock pushed into her at a slow steady rate; her hands gripped my hips and pulled me toward her. Her lips were slowly pulled apart by the massive head; she made a wincing sound of pain mixed with pleasure, her fingernails dug into me. Finally and very slowly the glans of the dildo penetrated her, the widest part of the whole cock. Impressive on its own right.
Now the massive cock was mostly inside of her, a thick shaft leading out. I took my right hand away from the cock and started to massage her clit. Her hands relaxed and I pushed down with my left hand sliding another massive inch of cock into her, she screamed and flexed her fingers into my hips again. Rapidly I began to pump the massive cock, half a step back one step forward, while my right hand continued working over her clit. Samantha was breathing like she was running a marathon, each thrust bringing a hushed scream, gasp, or moan. With each thrust she would dig her fingernails into my hip and would relax each time I pulled the massive dildo away. She finally bottomed out, stuffing a massive length of that cock into her pussy each thrust would bring a quiet yelp of pain mixed with pleasure.

I upped the tempo, full strokes of that massive schlong. I started slow; each long thrust would bring an emotive “Oh” out of Samantha’s mouth. Each thrust came slightly faster than the last, and soon I built up to a rapid fire pumping. Samantha was reduced to a chain of yelling and then soon she was only hyperventilating. She was writhing underneath me, squirming and bucking me with her hips. My right hand joined in the assault, moving like a blur over her lubed clit. Quickly her writhing stopped and every muscle froze up tense, before she broke down in a torrent of orgasmic pleasure. Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her, her entire body shuddering and twitching with the orgasmic flood.

I stopped working her with my hands, leaving the cock as deep as it could go in her, and slid slightly down and laid back. I lay on top of her, enjoying the sensation of her movements, with my head resting on her collar.

I was staring out the high-rise window; in the distance was the burning flame of where I had been. After a few minutes Samantha stopped shuddering and with elevated breath she reached in front of her to explore the object of her desire. Her fingers outlined the abs of my flat stomach and cupped and tweaked my breasts, while one of her hands found my sex.

end part 1

surulian

Just Browsing
Media
Ah pity, I was hoping for more responses so I could better decide how to continue the story. Any suggestions ETown7?

I was planning for the next bit to add a new Male character, but I'm not really sure...