Interesting vaginal experience: anyone else had this?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Ramsey, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My new girlfriend has a 3 1/2 year old son so I know that she has given birth. Now as far as I know, she never had to be sewn up after she gave birth to him. Now the entry to her hole is quite tight, when I'm getting her warmed up one finger goes in slow and later on 2 fingers is just a tiny bit of a stretch. But I still have the damndest time getting my cock in her, I'm not huge, the head is 6" in girth and the shaft a hair smaller than that but I got her juicing and begging for it but I just could not get it in the first few times we tried having sex.
    Then I got it in on the (3rd times the charm) and I could feel the end of her but she felt wide on the inside. I noticed that exploring her with my fingers, tight entry but it felt like it opened up and got a lot wider just after entry. I know a woman's vagina expands when they get excited to accept a penis, but I wasn't even sure she could feel me, and like I said I'm not nearly as big as the other guys here but I'm no small fry either.
    Anyone else experienced this?
    She's 5'4" and 130 lbs and in decent shape though I'm not sure size has anything to do with this.

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I haven't fucked women in a long time but......

Wasn't there a character in the book The Godfather who has some medical condition like this, which was why she was so eager to have sex with Sonny when she heard how huge he was?

She later had sex with a doctor who diagnosed her condition and told her it could be fixed.

As HS freshmen, we read page 23 of the paperback over and over again for its lurid sex scene.

Anyway, I know that's not much help but it made me think of the book. Thanks for the memories.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is normal. On Australian television, the British tv series 'Sex and the Single Girl' was shown, which featured some interesting shots of intercourse taken from a micro camera inside the woman's vagina. It is clear that the inside of her vagina is cavernous, and there is a ring of tightness (known as the vaginal cuff) which provides stimulation. I knew this physiology already, but it was quite something to see it on my widescreen TV.

The man's penis in the shots I saw was well stimulated by this cuff. The girl was also well stimulated, and you could see the walls of her cuff moving as his penis rubbed her with each stroke. I suspect your girl is well stimulated as well.

What is obvious is that penis length is not a big deal for stimulation, because once in deep it is really hollow in there. It may be a big deal because of visual and tactile issues before penetration however. What is clearly satisfying is girth, which is a view that many women echo.

4. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I certainly don't want to give into the insecurity hype of asking "how big have your past boyfriends been?" but it almost does seem tempting. I know I've heard people say "if she wants to be with you then it doesn't matter" but we'll see soon if my cock just isn't making her happy. Of course there's more than just my dick but if she's not enjoying it then what fun is that?

5. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for that cbrmale, if the cuff is what's making it hard to get in then I should be fine cuz like I said 5.8-6 inches in girth isn't bad.

6. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Any ladies thoughts or experience with this?

7. Principessa

Gold Member

No, I've not experienced what you are talking about. However, for the record 6" girth is HUGE! As average girth is considered to be 4.75". :cool:

8. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well it's 6" at the widest point and most of the rest is 5 3/4. Maybe it's why I have a hard time getting in her but when I asked if maybe I was just too big for her she said "no" in such a "I know something you don't know" kind of way that I just wonder what she's had before and if I should bother asking her or pursuing my curiosity.

9. feel thick

feel thick New Member

one of the problems in having a large cock, a thick one, like mine is that though women like having it in them, sucking on it, they often can't manage it, espcially if they have small cunts. ah, well, keep trying

10. ElDorado77

ElDorado77 New Member

Albums:
    pics please?

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    If she gave birth vaginally, then of course she knows something that you don't know. Even if she didn't she could have, and a baby is bigger than 6". So you won't have trouble penetrating any woman.

In normal sex, compared with average-sized guys at less than 5", a 6" girth is very, very nice to women, because the cross-section and volume is so much bigger by comparison. I have the same girth, and enough women have commented on my size for me to know that it is special.

Maybe, when I read of sexless marriages compared to my 3 or 4 times a week after decades together, part of the reason for such our sexual relationship is the satisfaction my wife receives. Of course we're together for love, but we're also having great sex, and that might be for a different reason.

12. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok, sorry for the delay, been real busy. I'm not real long and I just snapped this but here you go.

Attached Files:

13. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    It looks long enough to get the job done. The glans flare is also nice.

14. hud01

Gold Member

Yup tiny girl friend whose last bf was small. First time took a while to push through the cuff. Also, Still after sex when I start to get soft, she can push me out using those muscles.

Great to be milked during sex.

15. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    My wife and I had this problem at first. However, after giving birth that changed. I can slip in with no problem at all. But I can understand your problem. It was a problem for us, but we just kept working with it. Lots of lube seemed to help to some degree.

16. BillyPilgrimOD

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Heh. Since I'm 6" at the base, and that's the part that's rubbing against the clit, I'll count my girth as 6".

(I just found out tonight from my wife about my 6" base girth.)

Let's not forget the importance of the g-spot, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted