Interesting vid

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes I wish I was American so I could vote for Ron Paul in 2008. All politicians should be like this man.

i couldnt agree more, and since i am american, i will vote for him. go to his website and make a donation- this man needs support. and btw, forget that he is running on the republican ticket- i am registered democrat, but i am changing so i can vote for him in the primary. the guy just makes sense, period.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
i couldnt agree more, and since i am american, i will vote for him. go to his website and make a donation- this man needs support. and btw, forget that he is running on the republican ticket- i am registered democrat, but i am changing so i can vote for him in the primary. the guy just makes sense, period.

you are both right, Ron Paul RULES!
he is a libertarian, but running under the republican ticket so he can get in the debates.
he is awesome!

Duality

Experimental Member
Media
I like this one a lot, though to be honest it's also the only chapter in the 'Ron Paul YouTube Experience' that I'm fully aware of (I'm usually far too occupied with the 'Al Bundy YouTube Experience'). I could do without the powerpoint style of hand holding, but it's nice to see someone finally show that Fox News is up to no good.

Oddly enough, Rupert Murdoch profited off of both of those videos.