interesting youtube vid

phrexorj

Just Browsing
Media
That is pretty interesting...however... thier measuring technique was pretty shabby... if i measured myself much like they did..i probably would have come up with more nine ish instead of eight like i am.... it almost just looked like they were estimating...and if you looked...they measured downward...and it looked like they started *beyond* the base of the penis.... so...i'm not taking much from it... it would be nice if someone did have something that worked...i know i'd be interested

rikafrika

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That is pretty interesting...however... thier measuring technique was pretty shabby... if i measured myself much like they did..i probably would have come up with more nine ish instead of eight like i am.... it almost just looked like they were estimating...and if you looked...they measured downward...and it looked like they started *beyond* the base of the penis.... so...i'm not taking much from it... it would be nice if someone did have something that worked...i know i'd be interested

I agree, and the guy who "gained an inch" with the blond hair seemed to have a harder erection the second time they measured.

cordwainer42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Annnnnnnnd it is down. A summery for those who missed it:
The video is from a British sex show. Three men have their penises measured (5.5", 6.5", and 5.5") and are then given two months to each use a different penis enlargement device. Two months later the first, who used a penis stretcher, measure the same but the guys who used the pump and the cream are both one inch longer. Though neither seems to feel any different. The doctor interviewed is surprised be these results, but questions how accurately they measured.​
Its really a shame that the measuring looks so sloppy in this video -- there are so many products and websites devoted to PE, and yet I've never seen anyone do what this video does. Photos are easy to fake, written testimony on an anonymous message board are even easier, and people can fool themselves into believe quite extraordinary things. A video like this would go a long way to prove that PE was possible... if only the measuring wasn't so sloppy. Also, I especially have a hard time believing that a cream could actually work, which further makes me doubt the validity of these measurements. At least it offers some hope for those desiring a little more.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the cream was that they tested?