Interesting...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

seven_wants_ten: 1. You all seem to have gigantic cocks that in reality are probably something like 1 in 10,000,000. Pretty bizarre you would all find each other on this forum.

2. You've all been that big since you were 12

3. You all blow loads massive enough to make peter north jealous.

4. None of the pics in the group are even close to the sizes claimed on the forum

5. There are too many to name, so I'll stop now.

6. Since most people here seem to be gay, I must come to the conclusion that 98% of you are lying and using this place to indulge in fantasies involving big dicks.

;D Buh-bye! ;D

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

1. Yes, large penis size is quite the statistical rarity, and I don't think our population fairly represents the population of real men and their goods out there. And I would even go so far as to question the legitimacy of a good lot of sizes that come rolling through here -- not that it's impossible, but highly improbable. If anything, there are some awfully bad liars here. But in any case, it's even more strange to note that a good lot of us have valid reason to be here. Don't think of the support group as focusing on our goods; not like that at all. We're here for sexual advice and dysfunction, relationships, advice for underwear and trusty condom brands, and even to get a little play, too. Now, the number of members joined since its conception -- that's bizarre!

2. Nope. I finally stopped growing in college; I was maybe 19 or 20. In fact, I don't recall what I was packing at 12 years of age. It didn't matter. I was too busy playing video games and being silly to care.

3. Can't say I've been in a shooting contest with Peter North, but from what I've heard, he's rather impressive. I bet if I took some more zinc, L-arginine, and held off, I could blast something impressive. And sometimes, frankly, I've surprised myself. Last time I checked, though, an orgasm felt good and had relatively little to do with the amount of spooge shot.

4. Photoshop, or again, really bad liars are to blame. In fact, if you look through our Yahoo group's LPSG Hall of Fame, two members appear to be using the same pic: Gigantikok and LongKnight2001, I believe. Who's the liar? I don't know and I haven't seen either of them in public or in real life, and regardless of whom can provide many, many, many more pictures in triplicate, it doesn't matter. People use real photos, doctor others, and swipe them off the 'Net, so you'd think that picture proof would probably be the last reliable evidence to show the goods, right? Right. But hey, if you're like me, you don't care about that sort of thing, so even if a dude's adamantly claiming his size, a picture isn't going to count for much. I know I can drop my pants in real life and back my claims up: end of story.

5. (I can't respond to this. You stopped.)

6. By "people" do you mean men specifically, or are you including the women folk? Would our sexualities matter in either case? And even if they did, your conclusion hardly follows: sexuality has no bearing on one's ability to deceive fellow group members. A liar's a liar; or rather, a liar has an equal opportunity of being gay, straight, bisexual, or something else unclassifiable. But, I'll tell you this. I think there's somebody out there whose enamorment with the large phallus is sufficient enough to read the boards, to join, and maybe to post. I don't think those people care too much about your opinion, though; they're happy hearing, reading about, and getting some photos of large dicks. As for the rest of us, we're here for the reasons outlined in #1 and for many others not listed. You could take personal interviews and ask, or you could just trust me on that one -- that's your decision. Just don't be so quick to judge, and in your case, judge with a considerable level of bias.

;D Come back soon! ;D

3. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: edit, see below.

4. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Here's your proof, Dee:

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/grou...om/group/lpsg_org/lst?&.dir=/&.src=gr&.view=t

It is the latest photo added without an album, but in case you need help getting there, there is a long link above.

I dunno why Cardiff added another one of my pictures with someone else's name, but frankly, I didn't care too much. With all my vid clips and pics out there, I feel it's pretty obvious who is the liar and who isnt.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Valkyrie: ~*applauding at Dee's words*~

Don't think I could have said it better myself...

Of course there will be liars, or just people stretching the truth a little, at a board like this. I too highly question some of the sizes stated on these boards - they _may_ be real, but in many cases I suspect they are not.

Of course there will be doctored and/or stolen photos where people claim ownership to what the don't possess. And it's not always easy to tell truth from lie.

Of course photo evidence will be misleading - at the best giving a hint of someone's size - but never giving a true representation as to what a guy _really_ carries. The only evidence to be really trusted is a real life encounter - and quite often the size in real life is not _quite_ as impressive as the photo showed.

And yes, a really endowed guy is a "statistical anomaly" so to speak, but speaking from personal experience they do exist and there are issues involved with sexuality, looks and just plain life for these guys.

/Val

6. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: It surprises me that many people's insecurity and feeling of inadequacy provoke such hostile and un-nuanced responses every now and then.

Because that is of course what it is, your screenname leaves little to the imagination about that. Take a longer look around and actually read some of the responses of some regular posters. Don't read just what you want to hear.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=seven_wants_ten link=board=meetgreet;num=1064547414;start=0#0 date=09/25/03 at 20:27:54]1. You all seem to have gigantic cocks that in reality are probably something like 1 in 10,000,000. Pretty bizarre you would all find each other on this forum.[/quote]

Are you basing your skepticism on the 12000 members in the group or are you basing it on the relatively few of us who post? You found us - so did 11, 999 others.

If you really care that much about being 7" and want to be 11", what makes you so much different than the others who want the same (not all of us do, you know.)

As for liars, you'll find them here, sure. But I can just about guarantee that whatever board you were previously visiting has more.

You are welcome here, 7. Read, learn and post your feelings and queries. We'll do our best to make you feel like you belong here.

Pecker

(Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?)

8. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=seven_wants_ten link=board=meetgreet;num=1064547414;start=0#0 date=09/25/03 at 20:27:54]
    ;D Buh-bye!  ;D[/quote]

I hope this troll means it.

9. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Sadly, Donk....trolls rarely do mean it.

That said, seven_wants_ten, if you're not just trolling you're welcome to post, stay, read, et al. Welcome to the group.

7x6&C

10. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: You are welcome here, 7. Read, learn and post your feelings and queries. We'll do our best to make you feel like you belong here.

at 6x5 i don't really qualify for the lpsg, but you guys sure have made me feel welcomed here. i am very interested in penile enlargement and foreskin restoration and have found helpful posts. i am not a liar and for the life of me i can't figure out why in such an anonymous forum anyone would lie, but that's just me. hope everyones day is great! the weather here in nashville, tn is perfect. i guess i'll go do a little nude floating in the pool before it gets too cold out. buddy

Draft saved Draft deleted