Intermittent Fasting

AintLostABeat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Curious if anyone does intermittent fasting. I did it through the majority of 2020 because I was scared of over eating when I was stuck at home. As a plus, I ended up losing roughly the last 25 or so pounds that I wanted to lose. I tend to go on and off of it every now and then.

Anyone had success?

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am doing intermittent fasting three or four days a week. Eat dinner then fast till next dinner. For a while was doing Keto with it, but was losing weight too fast. My goal is to hit 185 to 190 lbs. Now at 205. That is a 54 pound drop since early November. Gained 50 pounds during pandemic and wish I had fasted when isolated due to the virus.

upstanding

Experimental Member
Media
I am doing intermittent fasting three or four days a week. Eat dinner then fast till next dinner. For a while was doing Keto with it, but was losing weight too fast. My goal is to hit 185 to 190 lbs. Now at 205. That is a 54 pound drop since early November. Gained 50 pounds during pandemic and wish I had fasted when isolated due to the virus.
What were your dinners like? I have lost about 20 lbs doing the same thing, but I am a single dad who has to cook meals for kids. Hard to skip carbs when your cooking and serving them for others, at least for myself.

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I still limit carbs, just not as hard as KETO. No breads, sweets, or junk. I think Most days I have about 60% protein, 30% fat, and 10% carbs. Most of my fats come from Cheese. Try to keep calories in the 1500 range. Non fast days just eat small meals with same ratio of protein, fat, and carbs. Not a big person on fruits, but do eat nuts, avocados, and watermelon.

shIgreen123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curious if anyone does intermittent fasting. I did it through the majority of 2020 because I was scared of over eating when I was stuck at home. As a plus, I ended up losing roughly the last 25 or so pounds that I wanted to lose. I tend to go on and off of it every now and then.

Anyone had success?
I do. Helps me control weight because I'm not so good/disciplined at "dieting". 1-2 days at a time.