Internal dialogue

remotehypnosis: When you think about yourself and your endowment, what do you say to yourself in your head? How do you view yourself and your endowment? I'm curious to know if there is a link between the degree of acceptance and the content of internal dialogue.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After being here for a while and seeing stats and hearing conversation, I'm getting to be ok with mine. I still wish I was a little bigger, but in reality, I have some trouble as I am now, don't want to compound it more. :)

whato1986: When I was a few years younger, I didn't feel like I was big enough ( because of its size in relationship to my body) and thought that I was probably smaller than most :wacko: But about a year ago I started doing some research on the internet and was pleasantly suprised :)

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
With mine being only 6" long and a thin 4.5" around there isn't much to be happy about. I mainly get discouraged with my girth. It just isn't able to fill or stretch a vagina... not like most of you big guys on this site! And I think most women really appreciate and like the feeling girth provides.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Scott8361@Feb 5 2005, 08:13 AM
With mine being only 6" long and a thin 4.5" around there isn't much to be happy about. I mainly get discouraged with my girth. It just isn't able to fill or stretch a vagina... not like most of you big guys on this site! And I think most women really appreciate and like the feeling girth provides.
[post=280352]Quoted post[/post]​

Scott,

Have no shame in being average, as you fit in with the vast majority of men! Some women (not all) may like extra girth, or length, or both, but your average size shouldn't be a negative in a loving comitted relationship.

A former lover of mine told me her current boyfriend is average, or on the smaller side of average, but she has lots of wild and passionate sex with him because they are into each other. She said she does miss a larger penis like mine, but the relationship is much more important than the specific size of the guys equipment.

LapDog :p

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Scott8361@Feb 5 2005, 08:13 AM

There is such a thing as too much of a good thing! Just look at me! If I hadn't had this obtrusive peice of flesh hanging down there I know I would be happier. Most people can't understand that but that is just the way I am, quiet, shy and unobtrusive in most environments mostly publically. Most of the women out there are perfectly matched for you! very few are matched for me. Luckily for me I a VERY understanding and patient wife, and we don't even include divorce or separation in our vocabularies, so we know we are always going to be together so we can and will get through anything including painful sex. If you are looking for a long term relationship then your love for each other is what matters. If you are looking for sex with anyone just to have it then yes you will probably find them and yourself disappointed but it is most likely less related to the size of your penis and more to do with the situation going on.
Hope that sounds ok, be who you are and happy with who you are!

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Stout, you're one of those people who's proportions really do make my mind boggle!

Anyways, personally, I'm defiant in enjoying myself. Only thing is, some people could see this as some sort of arrogance. Whatever.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Scott8361@Feb 5 2005, 07:13 AM
Mine is shorter but thicker. I don't know which I'd rather have more of... a lot of times I'd like more length. I guess in some cases it has to be one or the other. Just be happy with what you've got, Scott. It took me 10 years (ages 14-24) to finally be able to say that I was happy with myself. What a waste of time...!