International Hunky Star Domiziano Arcangeli is HUNG HUGE!

Who does have other pictures of Hung Celebrity Domiziano Arcangeli?

• Total voters

DavidFlowers

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
International Actor Domiziano Arcangeli who's been starring in Many International Cult Films and lately in US TV series like "1000 Ways to Die" or Showtime's"Zalman King's ChromiumBlue" and many US films like Sasha Baron Cohen's"Bruno" and Lionsgate's "Virus X" and "Orgy of Blood","Samurai Avenger: The Blind Wolf",among many others,He's well known to be blessed with a huge manhood that measures over 10 inches and 7 inches of girth. Few quick clips from the show"ChromiumBlue" left Fans literally Speechless! I love this guy!!!
I will Post More Pictures as soon as I get them in the right format for this Site,in the meantime Enjoy this link:
domiziano arcangeli pictures gallery - the Celeb Archive

DavidFlowers

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
detail.asp

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, Domi...

He is pretty cute. He is short. He has a LOT of girlfriends as well as boyfriends. Did you know that he is a filmmaker and actor as well? He is into dark goth horror films.

wrascall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That is one hot, fit, sexy hairy mofo. Unfortunately, the pic with him lying down with the erection comes out "no picture."

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
''He's well known to be blessed with a huge manhood that measures over 10 inches and 7 inches of girth. ''

He's not a small boy by any means but, sorry, not 10 inches. May around 8.5, I'd say.

Reactions: GTStang