International Mr. Leather 2007

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by rubberwilli, Apr 12, 2007.

1. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    Just thought it would be interesting to see who is going to be at International Mister Leather in Chicago this year. May 24-27, 2007 in Chicago.

It's really a great time and there will be over 15,000 guys in attendance for the weekend. It's really something to see the elegant lobby of the Palmer House Hilton packed from wall to wall with hot men of all ages in leather, rubber and other gear. The leather market is an amazing shopping opportunity as most of the premier vendors in North America will be represented.

So who all is going to be there and is there interest in a little get together or meet and greet opportunity? Brunch, Lunch or Dinner? Cocktails?

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Not much into IML.

I really enjoy MAL in DC in January each year. I like that MAL is more intimate and less about pagentry.

3. caballo66

caballo66 New Member

Sorry Rubberwilli not my thing but have fun and I hope you are the winer good luck Chao

4. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    Well thanks but I'm not entering IML. In 2003 I entered and won the highest title in rubber, Mr. International Rubber. Now I work behind the scenes on the event and I'll be hosting a series of rubber kink events at IML called The Rubber Agenda. But that's all beside the point.

I'm just curious if there will be any LPSG'ers at IML. I've really enjoyed the site so far and knowing that there were a few people at MAL this past year, was hoping there would be some at IML as well. Just curiosity. Or as we call it on some of the other fetish specific sites, an IML Roll Call.

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

My partner and I went 2001 - 2005. Last year, we couldn't go because we were house shopping (it took a gruelling 27 weeks) and this year, we will be at a Chemistry Conference (yes, another one!). Perhaps some other event. Tawse and I are both associate members of Chicago Hellfire Club, so we make it there a couple of times a year when we can.

Draft saved Draft deleted