International Talk Like A Pirate Day!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D'yar! Avast, Ye wenches! This old sea salt is looking to drop his anchor into your lagoons!
Take the ole sayin' "Blow me down!" seriously and do it smartly as me cannon is itchin' to fire into your portholes!

Don ye eye patch, peg leg and hook, hoist the jolly rogerer. It be that time again, ye purvy scurvy.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone's time has come.. nominates next poster to walk the plank, argh. :tongue:

:swordfight:

Last edited:

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A pirate walks into a bar with a spoked ships wheel mounted on his cock.
Bartender askes him - "What's THAT for???"
Pirate replies - "AHRRR, it drives me nuts!!!"

donkeygeorge

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Elaine Marley: Let’s face it, LeChuck. You are an evil, foul-smelling, vile, codependent villain and that’s just not what I’m looking for in a romantic relationship right now.

LeChuck: Darn yer riddles, ya saucy female! What d’ya mean?

Attachments

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."
"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird shit!"
"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."