International travel guide

zujmyhezk86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wanted to create a thread where you could post anything travel related.

Whether you're about to head somewhere and needed some information or whether you just came back and you have a juicy story to tell. I know a lot of you travel and I know a lot of sex and nude bonding experiences occur so if you have something to share write it here.

Just make sure to put your location when you respond.

I'm traveling to the Philippines in April. I'm really excited because I've never been there before. I've heard there a some great spa's in Manilla. To those who know. are they like the ones in Seoul that you have to be naked no swimsuit?

And which part of the city do you recommend I stay to be close to the action yet still safe?

Will there be anyone in Manilla around April?

Zujmyhezk86 - Los Angeles

Reactions: pangfling

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been to the Phillipines and Manila is an easy place to meet local woman... though you will likely have to pay. But it won't be expensive. I feel sorry for these women because they are young and trawl the streets in order to earn money to provide for their families. A lot hang out in bars too and will talk to the men and pretend they like them and I guess it goes from there...

Apparently a lot of the "karaoke" bars aren't actually for karaoke. Or if they are, it's not their primary function if you get my drift. I think a lot of them have "K-something" on the building.

Don't buy anything on the street or you'll get a million ppl coming up to you trying to sell you stuff, including beggars.

Reactions: Galloper