Internet dating and penis size...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Chaz, May 30, 2007.

1. Chaz

Chaz Member

Over the last few days i have been looking at some of these internet dating sites, as u prob all know there are differnt types of sites, some purely for sex and others for dating. What i've noticed is that at the sites like AdultFriendFinder almost all the women say they have a preference for large cocks, while natuarally on the dating sites there is no mension of this.

What i'm curious about is do you think these sites attract more size queens or do u think this is a general representatin of women? If this is a general representatin so be it, being well endowed thats cool :) There are some darn fit size queens there........

2. viking1

Gold Member

I think it's that most women prefer a large penis. If they will give you their
    honest opinion.

3. Chaz

Chaz Member

Uumm maybe, but i'm not totally convincd

4. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I would guess there are a few factors involved:
    - on a purely-for-sex site like AFF, people are more honest
    - on a purely-for-sex site, sexual characteristics are more important than nonsexual ones, which is why they come to the fore on AFF and not on "dating" sites
    - there are more men posing as women to troll for cock pix on sites like AFF

5. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh stop it, lovey!! if it fills me its big enough, and if he knows what to do then he is well endowed regardless the size of his cock.
    and if in addition he is as handsome and nice as you, then thats it, I'm fallin in love for sure.:tongue:

6. Chaz

Chaz Member

True, i have also thought about this.. men eerrgghh, fcuking animals hey

7. viking1

Gold Member

Yep, when I hear women say "men are pigs" I don't dissagree...

8. transformer_99

Gold Member

Dooooh, people are just trying to find the optimal combination of features. There have to be preferences for that, whether they are deal makers/breakers might be another topic altogether. The luxury of searching for the right person live and for yourself, you can make those judgement calls on the fly. Otherwise, there's a lot of leeway and ambiguity even with specifics when you leave a profile of the ideal person to match up with.

9. lostmymind

lostmymind New Member

If a guy on AFF says he has 7, he has 5. If says he has 10, he has 7. Athletic body means doesn't get winded going up stairs, average body means spare tire, a few extra pounds means you better have some damn good springs in the mattress.

BTW, Athletic guy here with 10". Seeks young bi-woman for FMF.

10. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it ends up being part of even main stream internet dating. I've done a bit of dating on the mainstream sites and it is not unusual for the women to drop in size related innuendoes within the first couple of messages.

On the other side, it seems like most of my women friends get dicked bombed within a couple messages by 80% of the guys they meet online. Camera phones have made this worse. And yes, they say they have been influenced when the guy in the picture is big.

11. Chaz

Chaz Member

Your a genius

12. Chaz

Chaz Member

Thanks, a little more informative than some post

13. hotrob69

hotrob69 New Member

I think sites like AFF attract more sexually aggressive woman than the general population and when you include the fakers who are just trying to see cock pics than you get a seemingly larger amount of woman looking for big cocks. But, its also more appropriate to seek a big one there than on a traditional dating site. Also many married woman figure if they are going to meet someone and cheat they might as well find a bigger man. Hot woman can meet guys anywhere so they might as well put out the ad to seek the "special man".

14. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

women? half of them are probably dudes!! ;D

15. transformer_99

Gold Member

As opposed to wandering the earth , being totally baffled by the differences in internet dating websites ?

16. Chaz

Chaz Member

lol.. i love it... as apposed to spending time answering question u obviously think are stupid in the first place.... if i don't like a topic i just don't bother replying.............zzzzzzzz

17. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

I don't know about adultfriendfinder. I'd think sites like that would be filled with fake profiles of men posing as woman or the types of women that you'd run away from in a bar. No offense to anyone BTW.

18. transformer_99

Gold Member

Rotflmfao. Have you got it figured out yet, if a woman is a size queen and thinks your unit is small, who cares or does it really matter where you found her ? Even if she were to put up a sign warning you of the fact ?

Draft saved Draft deleted