Internet dating and penis size...

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Over the last few days i have been looking at some of these internet dating sites, as u prob all know there are differnt types of sites, some purely for sex and others for dating. What i've noticed is that at the sites like AdultFriendFinder almost all the women say they have a preference for large cocks, while natuarally on the dating sites there is no mension of this.

What i'm curious about is do you think these sites attract more size queens or do u think this is a general representatin of women? If this is a general representatin so be it, being well endowed thats cool :) There are some darn fit size queens there........

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Over the last few days i have been looking at some of these internet dating sites, as u prob all know there are differnt types of sites, some purely for sex and others for dating. What i've noticed is that at the sites like AdultFriendFinder almost all the women say they have a preference for large cocks, while natuarally on the dating sites there is no mension of this.

What i'm curious about is do you think these sites attract more size queens or do u think this is a general representatin of women? If this is a general representatin so be it, being well endowed thats cool :) There are some darn fit size queens there........

I would guess there are a few factors involved:
- on a purely-for-sex site like AFF, people are more honest
- on a purely-for-sex site, sexual characteristics are more important than nonsexual ones, which is why they come to the fore on AFF and not on "dating" sites
- there are more men posing as women to troll for cock pix on sites like AFF

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's that most women prefer a large penis. If they will give you their
honest opinion.

oh stop it, lovey!! if it fills me its big enough, and if he knows what to do then he is well endowed regardless the size of his cock.
and if in addition he is as handsome and nice as you, then thats it, I'm fallin in love for sure.:tongue:

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would guess there are a few factors involved:
- on a purely-for-sex site like AFF, people are more honest
- on a purely-for-sex site, sexual characteristics are more important than nonsexual ones, which is why they come to the fore on AFF and not on "dating" sites
- there are more men posing as women to troll for cock pix on sites like AFF

True, i have also thought about this.. men eerrgghh, fcuking animals hey

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Dooooh, people are just trying to find the optimal combination of features. There have to be preferences for that, whether they are deal makers/breakers might be another topic altogether. The luxury of searching for the right person live and for yourself, you can make those judgement calls on the fly. Otherwise, there's a lot of leeway and ambiguity even with specifics when you leave a profile of the ideal person to match up with.

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If a guy on AFF says he has 7, he has 5. If says he has 10, he has 7. Athletic body means doesn't get winded going up stairs, average body means spare tire, a few extra pounds means you better have some damn good springs in the mattress.

BTW, Athletic guy here with 10". Seeks young bi-woman for FMF.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it ends up being part of even main stream internet dating. I've done a bit of dating on the mainstream sites and it is not unusual for the women to drop in size related innuendoes within the first couple of messages.

On the other side, it seems like most of my women friends get dicked bombed within a couple messages by 80% of the guys they meet online. Camera phones have made this worse. And yes, they say they have been influenced when the guy in the picture is big.

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dooooh, people are just trying to find the optimal combination of features. There have to be preferences for that, whether they are deal makers/breakers might be another topic altogether. The luxury of searching for the right person live and for yourself, you can make those judgement calls on the fly. Otherwise, there's a lot of leeway and ambiguity even with specifics when you leave a profile of the ideal person to match up with.

Your a genius

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it ends up being part of even main stream internet dating. I've done a bit of dating on the mainstream sites and it is not unusual for the women to drop in size related innuendoes within the first couple of messages.

On the other side, it seems like most of my women friends get dicked bombed within a couple messages by 80% of the guys they meet online. Camera phones have made this worse. And yes, they say they have been influenced when the guy in the picture is big.

Thanks, a little more informative than some post

hotrob69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think sites like AFF attract more sexually aggressive woman than the general population and when you include the fakers who are just trying to see cock pics than you get a seemingly larger amount of woman looking for big cocks. But, its also more appropriate to seek a big one there than on a traditional dating site. Also many married woman figure if they are going to meet someone and cheat they might as well find a bigger man. Hot woman can meet guys anywhere so they might as well put out the ad to seek the "special man".

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol.. i love it... as apposed to spending time answering question u obviously think are stupid in the first place.... if i don't like a topic i just don't bother replying.............zzzzzzzz

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know about adultfriendfinder. I'd think sites like that would be filled with fake profiles of men posing as woman or the types of women that you'd run away from in a bar. No offense to anyone BTW.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol.. i love it... as apposed to spending time answering question u obviously think are stupid in the first place.... if i don't like a topic i just don't bother replying.............zzzzzzzz

Rotflmfao. Have you got it figured out yet, if a woman is a size queen and thinks your unit is small, who cares or does it really matter where you found her ? Even if she were to put up a sign warning you of the fact ?