Internet hide and go seek

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all I have joined another message board and on a topic that is very rarely looked at I posted a thread named

I Spartalee Officially invade this board...and will soon own it

If you find it post on it you screen name and lpsg ( so I know it is you)

I bet no one on here can find this post!

Every week I will post a hint

1st hint
The website the post is on begins with a G
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=934110&topic=33433849

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Aw, poor Spartalee!

Is it this message board? Forgive me, but I couldn't be bothered to look through their forums.

BTW, will you be giving a prize to the person who gets this one right? You know, you never did post those pics that you said you would, remember?:wink: I'd accept those as a prize!:biggrin:

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol you are very close but no cigar...and I have not had tim to get to it : / soon though I may just go in the dorm shower lol

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol you are very close but no cigar...and I have not had tim to get to it : / soon though I may just go in the dorm shower lol
Let's see first we had to guess the origin of your name, now we have to find you. I suppose next we get to play Where's Waldo.

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's see first we had to guess the origin of your name, now we have to find you. I suppose next we get to play Where's Waldo.

If you want to we can you're choice....plus last time I checked I am not at you're house holding a gun to you're head forcing you to do it...so stop being an ass. I did this out of bordum.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you want to we can you're choice....plus last time I checked I am not at you're house holding a gun to you're head forcing you to do it...so stop being an ass. I did this out of bordum.
Well la di da!

Will Waldo be wearing his geranimals today?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Employing the same ID across much of the internet has ensured that it's incredibly easy to find out your RL name, exact location, date of birth, etc. Took me about one minute on google and altavista yesterday. You might want to consider increasing your sense of personal security on the internet. Either that, or learn to spell. I'm easy either way. :rolleyes: