Interracial 3-way

ChocolateLuvuh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm curious about trying a 3 way with 2 dominant Black tops. They're friends of mine. So I guess I want to know what can I do to make the experience memorable. Any suggestions?

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
..relax and enjoy the both of them, i have a black bf and sex with many different races, all are good, if the person is good, yum

trannyforbigdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...have fun!
My thing...im black and very submissive. I have always had a thing for extremely aggressive White and Latino guys. But it always seems like anyonw that prefers something like this is inferior to the submissive white guys or girls that are seeking dominant black guys. And there are a lot of Black, Latin, and Asian Bottoms that actually prefer aggressive guys that are any race other than black. Some black sub's get offended when people automatically think they are dominant.

ChocolateLuvuh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
trannyforbigdick said:
Well...have fun!
My thing...im black and very submissive. I have always had a thing for extremely aggressive White and Latino guys. But it always seems like anyonw that prefers something like this is inferior to the submissive white guys or girls that are seeking dominant black guys. And there are a lot of Black, Latin, and Asian Bottoms that actually prefer aggressive guys that are any race other than black. Some black sub's get offended when people automatically think they are dominant.

Well, it's all good because I've known them since high school. They are real gentlemen outside the bedroom. So, I know they are doms. I also have friends who are Black and sub, so you're right, there is a healthy mix out there. Thanks for your response. BTW, you have nice pic. As for race, it's just a personal preference. It might change in the future. Who knows? LOL

My advice, keep in mind this is coming from a straight guy with no desire to be topped, is to bring plenty of lube to go with your ice packs. Then again, if it's memories you want, leave the lube at home.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ChocolateLuvuh said:
I'm curious about trying a 3 way with 2 dominant Black tops. They're friends of mine. So I guess I want to know what can I do to make the experience memorable. Any suggestions?
I took my GF to a two clubs in the past couple months so she could try inter-racial sex (not counting the fact that I am white and she is Asian).

At two clubs over 3 days, she had sex with three different men, all black and all very well endowed. The first one made her cum so hard and so often, she was drenched in sweat when she finished. All she had to do with two of them was get on her elbows and knees to let them do the work.

Oddly, most men at these clubs have difficulty maintaining an erection when the woman is on top (a control issue or nervous about another man joining the action?), so my GF didn't get her 3way fantasy, but we will try again.

So... my only two concerns for you are that the two guys may not play well together and your friendship may not survive the encounter.

I would suggest finding a swing club that allows single men and satisfying your curiousity with anonymous strangers. Then, if you are certain you want to repeat it AND you are willing to risk your friendship with these two guys, tantalize them with a your tale of your experiences and let them take it from there.