Interracial Breeding

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"I spell the words as they ought to be." LMAO! Granted, the English language erupted from the British Isles, but it's hardly the center of the grammatically correct universe of modern English as it is spoken in Canada, the USA, Australia or any other nation where English might be the predominant language. I know Brits find this terribly offensive, but they have to deal with it or live in a bubble, as folks in San Antonio, Texas, are prone to do.

Granted we use the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) to find the first use of a word appearing in written English, which helps linguists research it's etymology. But the Pound Sterling stops there. That's why you'll find a variety of dictionaries, each tailored specifically for a different English-speaking country. The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, for example, is revised approximately every 4 to 6 years to include and reflect current American usage. The Abridged Oxford English Dictionary is similarly published for the United Kingdom.

However, regardless of your country of origin you should cut Reddwarffan some slack; especially if you're a fan of Red Dwarf.

Fortunately for all of us who use English as a first language (with the possible exception of students in private English schools) we are not expected to be held to archaic and fruitless rules regarding usage and the incorporation of new words into the language. I'm always amused at how the L'Académie française constantly attempts to wrangle and corral "official" French words, eschewing any non French words that might begin to gain currency in everyday spoken French. It's a valiant, yet destined to fail attempt at keeping a language "pure." Ain't no such thing.

But Reddwarffan, you realize of course, that if you were to say "I'm going to knock up my girl friend this evening," most north 'Mericuhns would assume you meant that you were going to get her pregnant?

Last edited:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Wow, what a response..... OK, I am not racist, and yes I have a thing for 2 people having sex of different colours. The contrasts of skin are a turn on for me.... Oh well. As for the 'Breeding', I also have a thing for unprotected sex, so it is ok to assume that conception could take place.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Having done what he is talking about, yes it is a visual turn on. His inquiry was a touch inelegant, but we have all done slips of the typing and thinking and talking before.