Interracial dating and/or sex

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had only one date with an African American man when I was in Atlanta. It did not go well.
We had a wonderful time, but his friends gave us both such a hard time that we knew there would never be a repeat. And there wasn't, sadly.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've had a lot of interracial sexual encounters

but my dating preference is black women. just what i'm more comfortable with.

D_tukldktu

Experimental Member
Media
I have dated all ethnicities! I ended up marrying a caucasian man , I am caucasian/native america. One of my longer relationship was with a man who was from India and he was an amazing lover. Not as amazing as my husband but definately one of the best. In highschool I had an african american boyfriend as well as one who was phillipino. The only difference to me was their personalities. It's not about skin color or ethnicities it is about WHO they are :)

Really? :rolls eyes:

Alright, in regards to the theme of this thread, skin color/ethnicity/culture means jack shit to me. I've dated and/or fucked Caucasians, African Americans, Native Americans, east Indian, Hispanic, etc. I was engaged to a black man for a while and his family didn't like -me- because I'm of South Korean heritage. Ridiculous, eh?

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've dated women from pretty much every race or racial mix. I enjoyed the sex most of the time - the times it wasn't so good was just bad luck/chemistry.

It seems (from Europe) that America still has a long long way to go on race issues, but its a big improvement from 40/50 years ago when the world was appalled by your treatment of minorities.

Hopefully, as there are more and more interracial relationships, the differences will fade away.

Fizz

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've dated women from pretty much every race or racial mix. I enjoyed the sex most of the time - the times it wasn't so good was just bad luck/chemistry.

It seems (from Europe) that America still has a long long way to go on race issues, but its a big improvement from 40/50 years ago when the world was appalled by your treatment of minorities.

Hopefully, as there are more and more interracial relationships, the differences will fade away.

Fizz

I'm sorry but that is pure bullshit. Europe has way bigger race issues than america.

I remember reading a lot of articles about how black football players are heavily discriminated in countries like spain, italy, and germany. The crowd would make monkey chants and throw banana peels any time a black football player had the ball in his possession. That would never ever happen at a sporting event I'm america.

Discrimination also happens with a lot of african and caribbean immigrants throughout europe. I got family in england, belgium, and germany and some of their experiences with the law as well as folks around them aint so far off from stuff I've heard here in america.

I'm by no means denying america doesn't have a problem pertaining to race and discrimination but let's not pretend europe is all sunshine and rainbows and holding hands in harmony while singing michael jacksons "heal the world". Pfffft

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not gonna get into which country has the most race issues. However, as a Brit, I would hate to think I'm judged on the actions of a small number of football hooligans who in no way represent me or anyone I know.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Not gonna get into which country has the most race issues. However, as a Brit, I would hate to think I'm judged on the actions of a small number of football hooligans who in no way represent me or anyone I know.
As an American, I hate that I would be judged on the actions of a few politicians and uneducated riffraff.

But it happens, and I deal with it. I don't accept it, I confront it. Some will hear, some will not believe the evidence of their own senses. I have no control over that.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sadly, even though it's 2011, we still have a long way to go before those kinds of prejudices are eradicated.

I had read a post a few years back about how a judge in Louisiana does not marry interracial couples because of "the difficulties their children will have being mixed race."

Just recently there was a link posted about a Kentucky church that voted to deny interracial couples the right to be members of that church.

Overall, just a shame, because people are people. All differences are minima, IMO.

Richard Lottery

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
I'm sorry but that is pure bullshit. Europe has way bigger race issues than america.

I remember reading a lot of articles about how black football players are heavily discriminated in countries like spain, italy, and germany. The crowd would make monkey chants and throw banana peels any time a black football player had the ball in his possession. That would never ever happen at a sporting event I'm america.

Discrimination also happens with a lot of african and caribbean immigrants throughout europe. I got family in england, belgium, and germany and some of their experiences with the law as well as folks around them aint so far off from stuff I've heard here in america.

I'm by no means denying america doesn't have a problem pertaining to race and discrimination but let's not pretend europe is all sunshine and rainbows and holding hands in harmony while singing michael jacksons "heal the world". Pfffft

I read a ton of articles like that too i believe Thierry Henry (worlds top player) was called a monkey by his own coach when he played for a club in Spain, the name just escaped my thoughts....In the world cup Zedane was also hit with some sort of slur from that Italian player leading to that headbutt. The Chants and the Slurs from the crowd got to a point to where fifa had to step in with "Say No to Racism" because of players from African Countries or Brazil would get into fights with refs, coaches, crowd, etc..I hear Muslims get discriminated against alot in the U.K. aswell but i've never been there so i dunno...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I read a ton of articles like that too i believe Thierry Henry (worlds top player) was called a monkey by his own coach when he played for a club in Spain

Actually, Henry (a Frenchman) was at the time of the incident playing for a UK team, Arsenal, and doing a training session with the Spanish national team. The then coach of the Spanish national team, Luis Aragonés, was caught on camera in conversation with Henry's Spanish Arsenal team mate, Reyes, referring to Henry as negro de mierda. You don't need a degree in Spanish to work out what that means.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, Henry (a Frenchman) was at the time of the incident playing for a UK team, Arsenal, and doing a training session with the Spanish national team. The then coach of the Spanish national team, Luis Aragonés, was caught on camera in conversation with Henry's Spanish Arsenal team mate, Reyes, referring to Henry as negro de mierda. You don't need a degree in Spanish to work out what that means.

I seriously doubt that this has anything to do with "interracial dating/or sex" as both were/are human, and they were probably/hopefully not involved in an intimate relationship with each other. Also, are you sure Henry was'nt called mierda de negro, as that would make more sense.:wink:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seriously doubt that this has anything to do with "interracial dating/or sex" as both were/are human, and they were probably/hopefully not involved in an intimate relationship with each other. Also, are you sure Henry was'nt called mierda de negro, as that would make more sense.:wink:

Er, Manly did not introduce this subject so I'm not sure why you are quoting her and not the person who first introduced the topic?

Anyway, her quote was correct:

Spain coach in mire over Henry jibe | Football | The Guardian

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

Aquí lo tienes, señor gilipollas.

news.bbc.co.uk/hi/spanish/misc/la_vida_es_juego/newsid_3730000/3730380.stm

BTW, there's no such word in the English language as "was'nt".