Interracial Hookup (Gay)

B_ErikKimber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My girlfriend canceled on me last night (her husband wanted a date night). I was horny as hell so found a male couple on Manhunt. Black guy about 10", white guy over 8". They worked me over good.

They snapped some pics, so thought I'd share.

DozerLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once hooked up with a closeted bi black bodybuilder back in the 90s - he was very masculine, discreet, and HUGE in all ways - like 6'2/250 all muscle, shaved head, huge bubble butt, 8.5x6.5 cut dong, I ate his big black ass (tasted good!), could barely fit his fat cock in my mouth - he ate my ass, sucked my dick, and took it up his ass all night. Very hot.

B_ErikKimber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I once hooked up with a closeted bi black bodybuilder back in the 90s - he was very masculine, discreet, and HUGE in all ways - like 6'2/250 all muscle, shaved head, huge bubble butt, 8.5x6.5 cut dong, I ate his big black ass (tasted good!), could barely fit his fat cock in my mouth - he ate my ass, sucked my dick, and took it up his ass all night. Very hot.

I hate to stereotype, especially racially. But I've hooked up with 3 black guys and set my married girlfriend up with a black man with me watching. All of them were huge and skillfully hard-pounding.