Interracial Sex

cooleyhound

Just Browsing
Media
The unfortunate things is that folks seem to feel the need to hide the fact that they are into this. so many white women feel the need to hide the fact that theyve dated blackmen for fear that white men wont want them after.

Its just unfortunate the stigma that still exists. i can only hope this gets more and more common so eventually the stigma dissapears and its considered bad form to hold it against someone.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I like you! LOL
:biggrin1: Right back at you dude.

The unfortunate things is that folks seem to feel the need to hide the fact that they are into this. so many white women feel the need to hide the fact that theyve dated blackmen for fear that white men wont want them after. Well of course not! White men know the black guy will have stretched her out. :tongue: j/k
Its just unfortunate the stigma that still exists. i can only hope this gets more and more common so eventually the stigma dissapears and its considered bad form to hold it against someone.
That would be lovely but I don't expect that to occur in my lifetime.:frown1:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm half Greek/half Irish.

Two of my past sex partners were of European descent, one Irish-American, one Northern European (she was a Mormon, actually, but that's a different topic all together). The former had huge boobs and kind of sloppy in bed. The latter was really inexperienced and the whole Mormon thing kind of killed it.

I also had an African-American girl who I dated for a while. Her friends hated me, but it was a lot of fun. It was definitely a strange relationship because unlike me, who has friends of a bunch of different races, all of her friends were African-American. Sex with her was crazy, though. Learned a lot from her. :biggrin1: It's too bad her friends were such a bunch of jerks about her dating someone who wasn't African-American.

Rest of my partners were Japanese. A couple of them were really not particularly great in bed, but then a couple of them were amazing. Also, the love hotels in Japan are really amusing, so it was always a good time regardless.

My best sexual experience was with one girl I was with there named Mayumi who was about 5'9", had a really husky voice, and wore horn-rimmed glasses and pretty conservative clothing. We went on a date to have lunch out in Ebisu on top of a skyscraper where we can see the whole city. I was practicing my Japanese and didn't really think it was a date situation, just a good time. It was really great.

Anyway, after lunch she says she wants to show me something. So we go to Roppongi, which isn't my favorite part of Tokyo, and she takes me to this building and walks me inside. There's a desk at the front where we entered and she says something quickly that I didn't quite catch at the time but later realized she was saying she wanted something for an hour. So she gets a key from the girl at the desk, takes my hand, and we go back to a door that she opens up and when it swings open, all I see is this white and pink plush room with a giant plush bed and tons of pillows. It even had a TV set in the plush wall near the bed. And it had mirrors on the ceiling and two of the walls.

Anyway, I obviously knew what it was and just grabbed her and started making out with her. She peels off her glasses and I had her out of her tight, conservative outfit in a couple of seconds. We basically made a whirlwind out of the pillows in there and she screamed like a banshee the whole time. Probably my favorite part was when I put her against the plush wall and held her up under the knees as we did it, while I could see everything in the mirror on the side of the room.

Definitely the best hour of sex in my life. :biggrin1:

Anyway, I'm mostly attracted to East Asian women obviously, and kind of date them exclusively for the past few years. I really love being with someone of a different ethnicity and cultural background. Not to mention I get off on bad English accents.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am the product of a interracial marriage myself (black/white) so technically I kinda have interracial sex everytime.... :rolleyes: For the most I go for white men, dunno why just seems to happen that way. Have had a few deviations I tend to just go for who i am attracted to. Interestingly when I was still actively shagging girls they were almost exclusively ethnic/exotic. I sometimes wonder if its because my mum is black and my dad is white that I find exotic women and white men attractive? But that starts to get really Freudian :biggrin1:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well lets see. My granny was a product of White Daddy and Black momma.."
I was a virgin until a sexy red head White boy caught my eyes and got me feeling freaky LOL!!:redface: I dated him until he cheated on me....":mad:
Then I was with a Italian guy....." Hell of a kisser WOW!!!! But, sucked in bed!! Had the nearve to tell me I was the one that sucked!:mad:
Then I go to the Navy " PARTY TIME" ha ha!!
I meet another RED head White guy!! Not what I thought he would be.." He was a virgin!! He told me that he was with other women before me.." He lied!! Told me the truth after he left the command! He was like, I have something to tell you.." I was so scared! I was about to drop the phone! I thought he was going to tell me that he had AIDS..." I never had ANY my guys use rubbers..." Then I was with a full blooded Korean guy..." He was GREAT as hell in the sack!!!!!!!! Not small in the pants either. WOW!
Then later on after all that slutness fun..." I Set eyes on the HOTTEST NAVY guy I ever seen.." I thought that he was mexican LOL!! He is now my hubby. He is German and Korean.
So, I have Interracial sex every single time we do it LOL!!!:tongue:

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Black man + White woman = Brown baby

Well, they're not exactly black to begin with. Usually a dark brown. :rolleyes:

Personally, I've never done it with a black girl, so I can't really add much to this thread. I've dated one, but never done the deed. I think it's because my tastes in black women are more particular than with asians, whites, and hispanics, which I've had much more of.

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

Experimental Member
Media
The unfortunate things is that folks seem to feel the need to hide the fact that they are into this. so many white women feel the need to hide the fact that theyve dated blackmen for fear that white men wont want them after.

I think some white men don't want a girl after she had a black man because they are typically smaller and feel they won't be able to satisfy her. I have been told this many times by friends of mine growing up. My wife dated a black man back in high school and I have no problems with it. Friends would say stuff to me like "Aren't you afraid you won't satisfy her" then again I'm packing some cock in my pants for her pleasure so I was never afraid. just my view on it.

Danielle Sellers

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have always wanted to make love with a black or hispanic man, but was always afraid of the social stygma that would follow. It is a shame that we have to feel fearful because of what our families will think or do if we became involved with another race. I had several black guys ask me out in my teens (back in the 80's) and it just wasn't done. I lived in a little rural town in the south. I went away to camp for the summer and had an almost sexual encounter with boy from Cuba. I chickened out, because I was virgin and he had a LOT. Now I wish I had acted on it.

If I am ever single again...I would seriously look for making my fantasies real.

kindred spirit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
sharing sexual encounters is one thing, marriage is another, learning and feeling more open and unbiased may free the spirit, The rest of your life you may not want to cross streams.

cooleyhound

Just Browsing
Media
I think some white men don't want a girl after she had a black man because they are typically smaller and feel they won't be able to satisfy her. I have been told this many times by friends of mine growing up. My wife dated a black man back in high school and I have no problems with it. Friends would say stuff to me like "Aren't you afraid you won't satisfy her" then again I'm packing some cock in my pants for her pleasure so I was never afraid. just my view on it.

Yeah so did mine and it doesnt bother me at all. In fact my opinion is that her experience made her the woman and lover she is today. I wouldnt change a thing about her past. I think your absolutely right about the reasons why, its a big intimidation for most guys.

Me personally im small so her exes were likely to be bigger no matter if they were black or white so it is kind of irrelevant. I can see though for an average guy there could be some intimidation.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have diffrent perspectives of this. From having a wide group of mixed race friends. Yes I know white guys who would never date a girl after shes been with a black guy. It has nothing to do with dick size for them. They are to smart to belive in steo-types, but not so smart to not be racist.

To them its like she degraded herself or shes trash for being with a black man. I have heard this from them and seen proof of it also. A girl who dated a black guy was trying to hook up with a friend after she broke it off with the black guy. All the other guys started to joke him and he did not date her and all of them said she was trash. She was pretty to, i would have fucked her:biggrin1:

For a lot of middle and upper class whites dating blacks is beneth them.

It made me wonder what they thought of me dating black girls.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The most wide spread interracial couple is White Men and Asian Women.

Then Black Men and Other is #2. I dont know what other means, a mix of diffrent races.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2000 Census Shows Interracial Marriage Gender Gaps Remain Large
by Steve Sailer
UPI, March 14, 2003

Newly released data from the 2000 Census show that the interracial marriage "gender gaps" endured by black women and Asian men remained large and may even have worsened since 1990.
In recent years, there has been much discussion about the difficulties African-American women face finding husbands. Although less publicized, similar problems confront Asian-American men looking for wives. Gender imbalances in the number of interracial married couples contribute to both groups' frustrations in the highly competitive market for spouses.
Black women's resentment of intermarriage has become a staple of daytime talk shows, hit movies like "Waiting to Exhale," and magazine articles. Black novelist Bebe Moore Campbell described her and her tablemates' reactions upon seeing a black actor enter a restaurant with a blonde: "In unison, we moaned, we groaned, we rolled our eyes heavenward.... Then we all shook our heads as we lamented for the 10,000th time the perfidy of black men, and cursed trespassing white women who dared to 'take our men.'"
The Census Bureau confirmed black women's complaints that white women were more likely to marry black men than white men were to marry black women. In 2000, African-American men had white wives 2.65 times more often than black women had white husbands. In other words, in 73 percent of black-white couples, the husband was black and wife was white.
(This interracial gender gap is even sharper among black-white couples who cohabit without being married. Five times as many black men live with white women as white men live with black women.)
Although some commentators had predicted that this intermarriage disparity should be evening out, this 2.65 ratio is similar to the 2.54 ratio in 1990. (The invention of the "multiracial" category in 2000 makes direct "apples to apples" comparisons across time impossible.)
To keep things simple, all these ratios are for non-multiracial and non-Hispanic individuals.
Like most guys, Asian-American men are fairly reticent about admitting any frustrations in the mating game. But the news for them was even worse. Asian women had white husbands 3.08 times more often than Asian men had white wives. That means 75 percent of white-Asian couples featured a white husband and Asian wife.
That 3.08 ratio compared to the 2.54 ratio in 1990, which was based on a slightly different methodology, so readers should be cautious about assuming the trend is growing. (Oddly enough, the 1990 ratios for black-white and white-Asian marriages were mirror images of each other.)
In 2000, the white-Asian inequality was somewhat less severe among unmarried partners: 2.09 times as many white men cohabited with Asian women as Asian men cohabited with white women.
The inevitable flip side of the lack of interracial marital opportunities felt by black women and Asian men is that black men and Asian women find themselves more in demand as spouses.
Black-Asian couples, such as the one that produced golfer Tiger Woods, are still rare, but they are even more unbalanced than interracial pairings involving whites. There were 6.15 times more couples where the husband was black and the wife was Asian than where the husband was Asian and the wife black.
Few whites comprehend the impact on minorities of these interracial husband - wife disparities.
That's partly because whites don't intermarry all that much. While the number of interracial couples is steadily increasing, currently 96.5 percent of married non-Hispanic whites are wed to another non-Hispanic white.
Also, among whites, interracial marriage hasn't impacted one gender much more than the other. Although white women hunting for husbands, for example, suffer more competition from Asian women, they also enjoy increased chances to acquire a black mate. Thus, among non-Hispanic whites, for every 1,000 white women who are married, 1,006 white men are married. On a national level, this imbalance is close to imperceptible.
Although the bitterness that some black women feel over intermarriage is well known, the imbalance rests even more heavily on Asian-American men. For every 1,000 Asian women with husbands, only 860 Asian men had wives, leaving a large number of Asian bachelors left over. In contrast, for every 1,000 black women who were married, there were 1,059 black married men.
Black women, though, often argue that the most desirable black bachelors are likeliest to marry outside the race.
Looking at it another way, 18 percent of Asian wives have white husbands, while merely seven percent of Asian husbands have white wives.
Currently, six percent of black husbands are in an interracial marriage, compared to only two percent of black wives. (Fourteen percent of black men who are cohabitating without marriage have a white woman living with them, while only three percent of cohabitating black women live with a white man.)
In the many Internet chat rooms that debate what young Asians call "the dating disparity," most participants blame media stereotypes. More controversially, some observers have pointed to differences among the races in cultural standards of behavior, or even to average physical differences in height, hair length, muscularity, and the like.
The above numbers refer only to non-Hispanics.
Among people of Hispanic ethnicity (who can be of any race), there was little intermarriage imbalance. Hispanic women were 1.17 times more likely to have a non-Hispanic white husband than a Hispanic husband was to have a non-Hispanic white wife, but that difference is fairly small compared to what is seen among African-Americans and Asian-Americans.
A little under 18 percent of Hispanic wives are wed to non-Hispanics husbands, and a little over 15 percent of Hispanic husbands have non-Hispanic wives.
These data are not estimates, but are the actual counts of all 54,493,232 married couples in America as of April 1, 2000. So, they are extremely reliable. This enumeration is made once every 10 years. Only the decennial Census has enough respondents to accurately measure the various varieties of interracial marriage.
In contrast, the Census Bureau also releases annual Current Population Survey reports on "Families and Living Arrangements." These include cursory estimates of the numbers of interracial couples. These reports occasionally lead to the press filling up with excited comments about new trends in interracial marriage, but they are based on sample sizes too small to be trustworthy. For example, these annual CPS surveys have several times reported that the total number of white husband -- black wife married couples had increased or decreased by 30 percent in the latest year, which is clearly impossible. The last CPS report included this warning: "The Census Bureau cautions the public not to confuse these estimates, based on survey data collected in March 2000, with Census 2000 data."

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
2000 Census Shows Interracial Marriage Gender Gaps Remain Large
by Steve Sailer
UPI, March 14, 2003

Newly released data from the 2000 Census show that the interracial marriage "gender gaps" endured by black women and Asian men remained large and may even have worsened since 1990.
In recent years, there has been much discussion about the difficulties African-American women face finding husbands. Although less publicized, similar problems confront Asian-American men looking for wives. Gender imbalances in the number of interracial married couples contribute to both groups' frustrations in the highly competitive market for spouses.
Black women's resentment of intermarriage has become a staple of daytime talk shows, hit movies like "Waiting to Exhale," and magazine articles. Black novelist Bebe Moore Campbell described her and her tablemates' reactions upon seeing a black actor enter a restaurant with a blonde: "In unison, we moaned, we groaned, we rolled our eyes heavenward.... Then we all shook our heads as we lamented for the 10,000th time the perfidy of black men, and cursed trespassing white women who dared to 'take our men.'"
The Census Bureau confirmed black women's complaints that white women were more likely to marry black men than white men were to marry black women. In 2000, African-American men had white wives 2.65 times more often than black women had white husbands. In other words, in 73 percent of black-white couples, the husband was black and wife was white.
(This interracial gender gap is even sharper among black-white couples who cohabit without being married. Five times as many black men live with white women as white men live with black women.)
Although some commentators had predicted that this intermarriage disparity should be evening out, this 2.65 ratio is similar to the 2.54 ratio in 1990. (The invention of the "multiracial" category in 2000 makes direct "apples to apples" comparisons across time impossible.)
To keep things simple, all these ratios are for non-multiracial and non-Hispanic individuals.
Like most guys, Asian-American men are fairly reticent about admitting any frustrations in the mating game. But the news for them was even worse. Asian women had white husbands 3.08 times more often than Asian men had white wives. That means 75 percent of white-Asian couples featured a white husband and Asian wife.
That 3.08 ratio compared to the 2.54 ratio in 1990, which was based on a slightly different methodology, so readers should be cautious about assuming the trend is growing. (Oddly enough, the 1990 ratios for black-white and white-Asian marriages were mirror images of each other.)
In 2000, the white-Asian inequality was somewhat less severe among unmarried partners: 2.09 times as many white men cohabited with Asian women as Asian men cohabited with white women.
The inevitable flip side of the lack of interracial marital opportunities felt by black women and Asian men is that black men and Asian women find themselves more in demand as spouses.
Black-Asian couples, such as the one that produced golfer Tiger Woods, are still rare, but they are even more unbalanced than interracial pairings involving whites. There were 6.15 times more couples where the husband was black and the wife was Asian than where the husband was Asian and the wife black.
Few whites comprehend the impact on minorities of these interracial husband - wife disparities.
That's partly because whites don't intermarry all that much. While the number of interracial couples is steadily increasing, currently 96.5 percent of married non-Hispanic whites are wed to another non-Hispanic white.
Also, among whites, interracial marriage hasn't impacted one gender much more than the other. Although white women hunting for husbands, for example, suffer more competition from Asian women, they also enjoy increased chances to acquire a black mate. Thus, among non-Hispanic whites, for every 1,000 white women who are married, 1,006 white men are married. On a national level, this imbalance is close to imperceptible.
Although the bitterness that some black women feel over intermarriage is well known, the imbalance rests even more heavily on Asian-American men. For every 1,000 Asian women with husbands, only 860 Asian men had wives, leaving a large number of Asian bachelors left over. In contrast, for every 1,000 black women who were married, there were 1,059 black married men.
Black women, though, often argue that the most desirable black bachelors are likeliest to marry outside the race.
Looking at it another way, 18 percent of Asian wives have white husbands, while merely seven percent of Asian husbands have white wives.
Currently, six percent of black husbands are in an interracial marriage, compared to only two percent of black wives. (Fourteen percent of black men who are cohabitating without marriage have a white woman living with them, while only three percent of cohabitating black women live with a white man.)
In the many Internet chat rooms that debate what young Asians call "the dating disparity," most participants blame media stereotypes. More controversially, some observers have pointed to differences among the races in cultural standards of behavior, or even to average physical differences in height, hair length, muscularity, and the like.
The above numbers refer only to non-Hispanics.
Among people of Hispanic ethnicity (who can be of any race), there was little intermarriage imbalance. Hispanic women were 1.17 times more likely to have a non-Hispanic white husband than a Hispanic husband was to have a non-Hispanic white wife, but that difference is fairly small compared to what is seen among African-Americans and Asian-Americans.
A little under 18 percent of Hispanic wives are wed to non-Hispanics husbands, and a little over 15 percent of Hispanic husbands have non-Hispanic wives.
These data are not estimates, but are the actual counts of all 54,493,232 married couples in America as of April 1, 2000. So, they are extremely reliable. This enumeration is made once every 10 years. Only the decennial Census has enough respondents to accurately measure the various varieties of interracial marriage.
In contrast, the Census Bureau also releases annual Current Population Survey reports on "Families and Living Arrangements." These include cursory estimates of the numbers of interracial couples. These reports occasionally lead to the press filling up with excited comments about new trends in interracial marriage, but they are based on sample sizes too small to be trustworthy. For example, these annual CPS surveys have several times reported that the total number of white husband -- black wife married couples had increased or decreased by 30 percent in the latest year, which is clearly impossible. The last CPS report included this warning: "The Census Bureau cautions the public not to confuse these estimates, based on survey data collected in March 2000, with Census 2000 data."

Thanks, rarely do people actually take the effort to back up their claims on an Internet forum. Appreciated!

Got anything newer, though? Or anything that examines local trends as opposed to trends over the entire, exceptionally diverse, country of the United States?

Not saying it's not true, but I am fairly demanding when it comes to such generalized claims in a conversation.

Census data on marriage also doesn't accurately portray non-married couples, either. It's hard to say what the situation is in October 2007 based on data from the 2000 Census that surveyed the population over eight years ago.

There are a lot of young couples who were still teenagers when that census was done but are now married, so the trends may have changed. In fact, I'd guess the ratio of interracial couples in married couples 18-30 is higher than it's ever been based on what I've seen at my university over the past eight years. It would be interesting to see if that's the case at the next census, I guess.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am white. And for years I wanted to have sex with a black girl just because..well just for the experience I guess. Anyway by the time I was in my mid-twenties, I finally got my chance. LOL, the whole time I was sooo worried that she was going to be dissappointed with my size. I was buying into the stereotype I guess. So I figured to make up for it, I better pound her extra hard, lol! Boy did I make minced meat out of that pussy! In the end I'm not sure if she was impressed with my size or liked to get pounded into next week, but she seemed very impressed.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For a lot of middle and upper class whites dating blacks is beneath them. That's funny I'm a black woman from an upper-middle class background; and in my family dating whites was considered to be dating down. :biggrin1: It made me wonder what they thought of me dating black girls.
My guess is that they didn't think much of you because you were dating black girls. :tongue:

What the heck is "badonk"?

Badonkadonk (sometimes pronounced "badunkadunk") is a slang term for a woman's buttocks that are voluptuously large and firm. Women who possess this feature have a small waist that flares dramatically into round, peach-shaped buttocks[1] with deep cleavage.
The term is thought to derive from the imagined rhythm of a sexy gait.[2]

Serena Williams is an excellent example of badonkadonk in motion.:biggrin1: