Interracial?

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like to mix it up, sexy people are just....well....sexy and if you're hot and a nice person, wouldn't matter to me what our respective heritages were. respect and acceptance go a long way

i find beauty presents itself from many different angles

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was just answering your question from my personal perspective, and i can't pretend to truly understand what motivates people to hatred and bigotry, but I think many people are scared of things they don't understand and things that are different - it's universal, from picking on the fat kid, or the black kid, or the kid with glasses, or the kid from the poor estate in the school yard, to race riots and suicide bombings.

experience, familiarity, intellect, a good heart and an open mind help to calm those fears. and then you can look at people for who they are instead of what they are or represent.

If i love you it's because I think you're lovely - take away all the crap and then life and decisionmaking become so much simpler....

dwtrlp

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had a REAL opportunity to step outside my race and haven't gone out of my way, but have fantasized about it! My only prerequisite is clean. I think some people think non-caucasion is not clean, but that's a load of crap. One of the nastiest people I ever knew was an uncut white boy that didn't keep himself clean. You could smell the filth coming from his crotch just being in the same room with him. Disgusting!

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ibreak4LARGE ... your question: so Y do you think people have hangups about color like its gonna disease them or something?

That's sorta a stupid question.

Why do some people think if someone sneeze next to them they'll catch AIDS?

That's sorta a stupid question too.

Not all people have hangups about color. I'm white, grew up in a racially charged all white town in East Texas, but have dated African American, Asian, Latin American, Mediterranean (and White) among others. My current partner of over 5 years is a Spanish/Middle Eastern Venezuelan. Go figure.

From the way you've posed this type of question in a couple threads, sounds like you might have a chip on your shoulder. Just my guess and maybe I'm wrong. You have to be open to others accepting you for whatever you are. Some people aren't comfortable dating outside their race for a number of reasons. That doesn't mean they are all haters.

Maybe the way you've presented yourself to others wasn't to their liking. Or maybe you're just too anxious to prove someone that you CAN date someone outside your race and you are forcing it onto the wrong people.

Do you have friends who have dated outside their race? Have you talked to them about it? How they have been successful or not? Or maybe join a Black/White social organization (they do exist). I'm sure that you will find someone (if you keep looking).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so Y do you think people have hangups about color like its gonna disease them or something?

It's called prejudice it starts as fear of the unknown, morphs into hate and turns to racism. It's hundreds of thousands of years old. :redface::rolleyes: Like the common cold there seems to be no known cure. :frown1:

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a white man. I would date and have sex with a black girl, but marriage and kids? NO WAY!!! Even if she were only half black, I wouldn't want to take a chance that our kids would be anything other than completely white looking.

I saw a black girl with her white mom in the supermarket today. The girl was about 18-20 years old. Black hair, black nose and lips, she was light skinned black. She had some white girl featrures too, and nice big bouncy boobs.

I'd have fucked her, no problem!