Interview for a Pool Boy

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Kitten_Kaboodle, Oct 19, 2011.

1. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

This is an interview with a hot, young, college student, who was bragging to me about his pierced 8incher…..

Me: You know if college doesn’t work out, I could always use a Pool Boy.
    Him: Would you sunbathe topless and tease me from time to time?
    Me: Only every day~ (giggle) Let’s see now, I need a Pool Boy, Yard Boy, “Handy” Man, and a full-time Service Guy… although with your looks, it’s doubtful that you’d ever get much work done.
    Him: (giving me a once over) I’m sure I can make time for getting all my jobs done and worship you during my breaks. (leans in) And by the way… your legs look very inviting.
    Me: (laughing) It’s what’s between the legs that you will find hard to resist.
    Him: (grinning) Well, you know I wouldn’t mind kneeling in front of you, and being teased with your pussy so close to my lips.
    Me: Only if you are a good boy…..and you may have to beg for a taste.
    Him: You’re too kind… I’d love for you to try my piercing out… so to speak…
    Me: I imagine it feels quite good. Never had one before… would you rub it against my clit?
    Him: I can rub it against your clit till you start to moan, then stop and slowly draw it down over your pussy lips. Then push the tip in your soaking box before pulling it out and rubbing it back up in between your lips so you can feel it moving up pressing against your swollen pussy back towards your clit.
    Me: My god, man! Are you trying to make me cum right here? I think we need to take this conversation inside…..

Once inside the house, I’m not sure who grabs who, but we end up grappling each other, lip locked in a deep, passionate kiss. His hands quickly under my tank top, squeezing my firm breasts…. My hands are stripping his pants to get a feel of that huge cock in my hands. My pants are on the floor as we move to the nearest bedroom. As he worships my tits, his cock is teasing my pussy just as he described. I’m nearly begging for it.

After teasing my clit to the point of me begging for his cock, he makes a deal with me…. if I can take him down my throat, he would let fuck him. (some deal) He turns my head so it is hanging over the edge of the bed with his cock pointing straight at my mouth. He presses his rock solid dick into my mouth and starts to rub my clit with his fingers. I begin to moan, but the moans are drowned by his cock which is pushing deeper into my throat. I begin to orgasm as his cock goes to the balls down my throat and he continues to work my clit.

A deal’s a deal, so he raises me up and lies me down away from him on the bed. He gives me deep kisses while he plays with my lovely nipples (his words). I am soon ready for his cock and he pushes his aching cock into my wet pussy. Just the tip at first…feeling the wet opening clinch around his cockhead and rubbing the piercing until it nearly hurts. I want more…I ask him for more, so he plunges in one quick thrust, taking me by surprise and making me gasp. He holds still for a while and gives us both a few seconds to enjoy the sensation of being deeply planted inside me.

He then puts his thumb in my mouth and makes me suck it before pulling back his cock to the point of coming out….then really slowly, pushes it back in so I can feel every bulging vein on his enlarged dick as it moves into me. The moans become louder as he pinches my nipples hard and pulls them to the point of hurting; then just as the last inch of his cock enters me he presses his full weight behind it. This makes me start grinding my clit onto his lower stomach. We start to build a steady rhythm and he slips his hand down to rub my swollen clit with this thumb.

He continues to fuck me, building up a hard, deep, but not too fast, rhythm for a while, keeping me on edge of orgasm….slowly caressing my clit. The sounds of my moaning makes him want to explode, but he prolongs the sex because if feels so good neither one of us want to stop. He starts to slowly pick up the pace, and he forces his thumb on my clit. Looking at my face as he does this, he sees my eyes widen in excitement, and he can feel the juices flowing from my pussy as the walls tighten around his cock. This makes him fuck me harder, deeper and faster, with the piercing gliding deep inside me, giving me a feeling I’ve never felt before. I start writhing around, as he’s giving me his best fuck ever. He pins me to the bed and says “Come on you slut, cum around my cock”. I start to cum hard gushing onto the bed as he slightly slows down to try and make it last as long as possible.

By now, my pussy is tingling and slightly sore. He leans forward for a long, slow kiss, slowly withdrawing his hard, aching cock. As we are kissing, I lift my hips so the tip of his large head is nudging my tight, wet-with-pussy juices ass. I grab the base of his cock with one hand and, as he is sucking my hard nipples, I start to push his cock into my ass. It gets tighter and he starts to moan as I press further down on his cock until the tension releases and my ass wraps around his cock. He is perfectly still for a moment as the tightness feels amazing and I begin to take a bit more of him. We both know that I am now in control. I guide it in slowly, inch by inch until it is halfway in. Then with a quick pull on his ass cheeks, my hips raise to accept the full length of his shaft.

By now I am taking his whole length into my ass from the tip to the base. I can see how much he is blown away by my eagerness to take as much as I can. He also sees an opportunity to fill me up even more. He takes out my big toy from the bedside table and proceeds to lube it up. As I see what he has in mind, my ass muscles tighten around him, making him freeze. I begin to relax so he can push the dildo into my pussy. I now feel extra tight as I am really totally filled. We both feel his cock moving against the dildo through the thin pussy walls. He cannot keep a slow pace with this feeling, and we both agree that the feeling is totally hot…. We enjoy it so that we do not want it to end. The pace picks up as I am getting fucked hard in my ass. I take control of the dildo and slam it into my pussy until I am screaming into another orgasm. He feels the contractions as I cum and it just gets too much for him. He pulls out with a loud grunt and shoots ropes of cum over my pussy, onto the dildo, my stomach, my heaving tits and even a shot that hits my chin as I continue to work through the post orgasm waves with my now cum soaked dildo.

He collapses on top of me, the full weight of his body pressing against mine. We are both drenched in sweat and cum. As he takes a deep breath and sighs heavily, I look him straight in the face and say, “You are hired.”

2. pierced8incher

pierced8incher New Member

3. SR_Johnny the Worm

SR_Johnny the Worm Account Disabled

4. spider25

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fancy you are my new favorite writer

5. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

]

Thanks, but I need an editor... funny how I can spot everyone elses errors and can't see mine.. until I read it a few times. gaaaah:eek:

6. Luvs2Squirt

Luvs2Squirt Active Member

Albums:
    Very HOT!!!! Love it!

7. D_Dr_Kia_Vorkian

D_Dr_Kia_Vorkian New Member

No references required...my kind of employer :)

8. 1760

1760 New Member

you can keep the job, but i need an interview! wow!

Draft saved Draft deleted