Intestines wrapped around penis.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Elastic, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Elastic

Elastic New Member

know if my penis is hard I have difficulty having bowel movments. It feels like I have large clumps of stoll and they are held by my penis. I want to know could my penis be pressing against myintestines. THat or even blokcing my moements? Is that normal? I know when I have a large ball it presses against my dingaling.

2. monsternmypant

monsternmypant New Member

Grab an anatomy textbook -- there is no connection between your penis and your bowels. What you're experiencing is interplay between your penis and your sphincter control for passing a turd; and it's all about nerves, not anything being connected.

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Elastic, please please please take a basic biology class, or get a book. There is just so much wrong with your post I don't know where to start. All your assumptions about human anatomy are WAY off.

4. G.man

G.man Member

Albums:
    Actually the muscle that you use to stop yourself peeing, that also makes your erection bounc when you twitch it, passes around your anus. So possibly you're finding it uncomfortable because this muscle is a bit more engourged.

But if anything's uncomfortable, or feels wrong: don't do it. Leave taking a dump for a few mins, or sort out your erection first. And if your straining to pass faeces you're going to end up giving yourself haemarroids. Just chill.

And there's no such thing as a stupid question. Better to ask and find out.

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

The pubococcygeus muscle (pc muscle) is what you refer to. There are lots of references in Google.
    Good advice, don't do things that "feel wrong." Your body tells you it's wrong, for a reason.
    We weren't saying it was a stupid question, just that the anatomical references were wrong. It is good to ask if you don't know. I'm not sure if I'm angrier at elastic's parents or his school to leave him with so little information. It is irresponsible. Children should be taught by both the parents and the school about how the body works. Any person, by at least age 14, should have a good understanding of the human digestive system; and by age 16, a good understanding of the human reproductive system.

6. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had both by age 11, plus the ability to spell properly.

7. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I intended my post as a "no later than" kind of thing; I started to put in younger ages, but decided to make it a benefit of the doubt post. 11 is certainly not too young. I was just a knowledge junkie as far back as I could remember, and looked for extra information above and beyond what my parents and my school gave me.

8. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I suspect that there is a degree of connectivity between the muscles of the front and back passage so I can identify with the questioner. Whilst I've rarely experienced an erection during a bowel movement I've always found that I can't do a bowel movement without also peeing. Have other guys here had the same experience or has anyone been able to have a totally 'dry' bowel movement without peeing? I'd be interested to know.:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted