Intimacy?

Markdarcy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At some point in my next relationship I want to end some fantastic sex by staying inside the woman and sleep with my cock in her so we are linked togheter through the night.

Have any of you ladies tried this? Does the thought sound appealing?

Have a nice evening

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The idea is nice, but in reality I'm a restless sleeper. I roll over every seven minutes (yes, I've had people time it :) ). If someone wanted to stay inside for seven minutes - yes it would be lovely and very intimate :)

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
If you do actually pull it off (spooning and not a restless sleeper), you're gonna find you run into a little issue sometime while you're asleep. She'll be in for a wakeup call when you get morning wood :p.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It sounds nice in thought. I understand where you are coming from with your idea of it being an intimate act. I've tried this, it's rather complicated in the fact that you have the penis going soft after and the fact that certain parts of your body fall asleep and you can't exactly move to free up those parts to get the blood flowing again after remaining in one spot for too long. However, the exhibitionist in me would really like to keep him in and keep making him hard through the night and morning wood wouldn't be more of a surprise but a nice wake up present for me. :wink:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dangerous and stupid if you're using condoms.

if not, the trickle of cold cum between you is fucking gross after a while.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess if your with a partner and you are both safe and commited, the idea of this is sweet. But I can't imagine what it would feel like to lay in cum all night and when you get soft either you are going to come out or her muscles will push you out.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How is this connected with intimacy?

Intimacy-"An intimate relationship is a particularly close interpersonal relationship. It can be defined by these characteristics: enduring behavioral interdependence, repeated interactions, emotional attachment, and need fulfillment."-Wikipedia

It's about wanting to be as close to your partner as you possibly can be for as long as you can be, in the sense of keeping yourself inside of her which is reflected in the need and fulfillment section of the break down of the word intimacy. It's about wanting that connection to each other for as long as you possibly can have it.

So yes, this is connected with intimacy. :smile:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the idea. Actually my first husband and I slept (spoon position with him behind me) in each other's arms every night with him holding me - he was big enough soft to keep it in (about 7" soft - just over 9" hard) - we just never thought of it. But if I had him now, we would do this - folks who don't understand the intimacy of this don't understand becoming *one flesh* and the feeling of unity/union a man and woman can have together - totally connected so where one begins the other finishes.

I think it's a beautiful, lovely idea and would adore doing it.

Last edited:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love the idea. Actually my first husband and I slept (spoon position with him behind me) in each other's arms every night with him holding me - he was big enough soft to keep it in (about 7" soft - just over 9" hard) - we just never thought of it. But if I had him now, we would do this - folks who don't understand the intimacy of this don't understand becoming *one flesh* and the feeling of unity/union a man and woman can have together - totally connected so where one begins the other finishes.

I think it's a beautiful, lovely idea and would adore doing it.

This

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is the answer folks. :D Tried it - not practical beyond 10 minutes, the leakage will force you to break apart and clean up. Dried - crusty stuff congealing in short haired areas is prickly-pinchy-painful too. If you manage to get things settled and snugged together, one of two things invariably happens...

She will at some point dream of something, move - a woman's internals are strong, and will eventually push a soft penis free. The second thing, and this happened to me and we NIXED the idea after that and fetching a baggie of ice...

My partner was smoker, given to a light cough here and there in her sleep. Well she coughed...

I screamed.

END of playful, spooning-half-erect cock snugging for EVER let alone the rest of the evening. Felt like she damn near crushed my prick off as if she were crimping a pipe coupler on my tender unmentionables... :(

I guess if your with a partner and you are both safe and commited, the idea of this is sweet. But I can't imagine what it would feel like to lay in cum all night and when you get soft either you are going to come out or her muscles will push you out.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My partner was smoker, given to a light cough here and there in her sleep. Well she coughed...

I screamed.

END of playful, spooning-half-erect cock snugging for EVER let alone the rest of the evening. Felt like she damn near crushed my prick off as if she were crimping a pipe coupler on my tender unmentionables... :(

LOL :biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We've done it one time. Early in the morning we had sex and we both fell asleep with him inside me. Once your erection goes away you slowly start to come back out and you have to carefully move to stay close enough for it not to come entirely out. We fell asleep for a short time before he started to get hard again and we had sex again.

The cold cum thing dolfette mentioned is true. It doesn't work out as well as you think it would. But worth trying none the less!