Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL :biggrin1:

Pfffft. You're laughing at me!!!:17:

.... It's okay, I am laughing too. It *IS* funny when you look at it in hindsight but boy howdy-doody, when it happens to YOU? Gents - a little advice? If the lady friend is sick, sniffly with allergies? Rent a movie, snuggle up cozy and wait it out. :popcorn:

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pfffft. You're laughing at me!!!:17:

.... It's okay, I am laughing too. It *IS* funny when you look at it in hindsight but boy howdy-doody, when it happens to YOU? Gents - a little advice? If the lady friend is sick, sniffly with allergies? Rent a movie, snuggle up cozy and wait it out. :popcorn:

Sorry, but it was pretty amusing :biggrin1: Least you were laughing too . . . afterwards :smile:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, but it was pretty amusing :biggrin1: Least you were laughing too . . . afterwards :smile:

Afterwords - Hell yeah! Side-stepping yourself from time to time and looking in like a stranger makes for hours of amusement. I cannot tell you how many times I chuckle and say to myself "Sucks to be you..." but it's either take it that way or get all bitter and trollsome about it. I pick the former and try to glean something. :D So don't worry about laughing at me...give me 10 minutes and I will be laughing with you!