Intimidated by new BIG partner. Want to please. Help!

LadyMacBeth

Just Browsing
Media
Hi!
I just started sleeping with this really cute guy, lets call him Trojan Magnum.. I had absolutely no idea he had such a HUGE penis until the other night. Besides being quite painful, inside and out, both during and after, the sex overall has been amazing! (for me anyway).

I'm new to this massive penis game but I'd like to have a bit of fun with him for another while. I'm just a bit worried it''s not as hot and exciting for him as it is for me. I'm hoping some of you experts might be able to give me some pointers!

Here's a few of my questions...
Usually I'm spectacular when it comes to oral, but this guy is so big I can just about get my mouth around it and can only go down a third of the way. My gag reflex doesn't even get a chance to kick in. I'm quite proud of my talents in this area normally so I'd really like to be able to give him something amazing. Any tips??

Also, and this is the tricky one, he loves girls on top. I never usually go on top. Never have. I'd really like to give it a shot but I'm terrified it will be a disaster! For one, the size of it is very intimidating and on top of that I have absolutely no idea what to do. :confused: (I'm in my late 20's). Any help??

Any other tips at all on pleasing the larger man would be appreciated. I'd like to show him a good time and get to play with this new toy so I need to keep him interested!! Haha...
Thanks. x :smile:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
this might be better in Sex With A Large Penis section cus not all members cruise the Womens Issue forum, and women are wont tojump on every post in the forum and insist it is not a womens issue reguardless of what is being posted...
however my size has given women problems before so I can give some advice. are you using your hands while you are giving oral sex?
also it sort of depends on the guy, I love loud women so that can help and all men love hearing how big we are. It's like a woman hearing she's pretty dosn't matter howmuch it's said it sounds good every time you hear it.
I can't be much help with you being on top cus I'm a guy so not much help there sorry.

Aramis

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all, Welcome!

Now the key factor to the overall comfort of your encounters is his willingness to go slow and accomodate you when necessary. If he just pounds away and it hurts, neither of you are really gonna have a good time so gently let him know where's too deep and how much is too much.

Ok so suggestions:

1. Pre sex basics

A.) Warming up, the difference between jumping straight in and being really turned on for my partner is 1.5 to 3 inches in depth, just relax and get each other really worked up.

B.) Lube! Never skimp on lube with a big dick, it'll make sex feel better a cut down on soreness the next day (for you both).

2. Sex and you in control. You can have a lot of control when you're on top as well as well as when you're on your knees but both of these positions provide some of the deepest penetration (and all the good and bad that goes with that) so be wary.

A.) Your efficacy being on top is gonna be limited by your height (femur length), your weight, and your strength/endurance. If you don't have the leg muscles to move yourself up and down (and potentially hover at a comfortable depth) try sitting forward on his stomach. You may have to lean forward for your comfort but good hip and stomach action should provide excellent clitoral stimulation as well as anterior fornix stimulation (g spot area) and allow you to rest your weight on him some of the time. Watch his face and don't lean back suddenly, unless he's pretty much all the way in because it'll give a bending sensation that not all guys like. If he is all the way in (or you're further back and his dick is pointing down) you can try leaning back and moving however is comfortable for you both (think crab walk from childhood).

B.) when you're on your knees it's all ab and hip action (like belly dancers or those booty poppin' rap dancers) this is a favorite of mine despite leaving a few inches un-worked because the view and feeling is amazing. Caveat, if he grabs you by the hips and pulls you onto him it'll go about as deep as it'll ever go. It's not as sexy to him but arching your back up will probably make this more comfortable.

3. BJs and general stuff

A.) Good hand work during a BJ is a necessity at first and what goes hand in hand with that is lots of lubrication. It's still a bit strange to me but lots of saliva makes everything better.

B.) Enjoy yourself during oral, I've seen anxiety be a killer for girls when they think they should be doing more or whatever. Just some time and enjoy what you're doing now and hot damn things get cooking before long.

C.) Soreness comes with the territory but two things will help. More sex more often and not making any one session go too long (sometimes special occasions will leave some lasting soreness but I've heard that that soreness is more fondly thought of).

Alright I know I've got more but I'm afraid of losing this on my phone. I'll add more as I think of it, best of luck!

Last edited:

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's fine to use 1 or 2 hands on lower end of shaft while working the top half with your mouth. A combined bj and handjob.

I agree with others on lube. You on top facing him will let you be more in control of penetration depth.

Have fun

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys who have a lot of girth probably have already had plenty of experiences with women who can't open their mouths wide enough to get them past their teeth, or else quickly get such severe jaw fatigue that they are unable to go on. They have also probably gotten more than their fair share of tooth scrapes.

If your oral skills are better than average, you give it a good enthusiastic try, and you take care not to accidentally bite it off, I'd be willing to bet that you will be able to give him better head than at least 90% of the women he has experienced.

Guys who have a lot of length, girth, or both have often learned that it is best to let the woman get on top initially. That way, she can be in control of how quickly or slowly she inserts his penis, and has much better control over the depth of penetration. Although there are no doubt exceptions, most men with big dicks have had the experience of accidentally hurting a woman during sex, and take pains to avoid repeating the experience.

I would suggest that after you get him erect, get on top, and lay his cock on his belly and use it like a "runway" to slide your clit and vulva across as you rock your pelvis forward and back. After you are good and warmed up, try inserting him as slowly as you need to. He probably won't mind being "tortured" a little by having you take your time. After you accommodate to his size, you can try shifting to some other positions.

I found spooning to be a good position to try for those few women that I was a little longer than ideal for, since usually in that position you don't get close pelvic approximation so the penetration isn't as deep.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetie, PM me and I'll give you my life story, LOL! Seriously, I know exactly what you're facing, and I'd rather not broadcast the trials and tribulations.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife calls me "bottom thumper" and "jaw breaker". For the bottom thumping there are just some positions we don't use (doggy style is the most painful for her). For the jaw breaker problem she will insert the head of my cock for short periods but for most of the time she plays me like a flute on the underside of the head of my cock to keep the sore jaw from occuring. It still feels incredible for me and her use of her hands on my balls has made me come with no oral.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Probably because it's all men giving answers! Most females are not 'intimidated' by a big endowment, because they know it's a matter of time before they can accommodate, with the help of tenderness. The most important ingredient in sex is tenderness.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably because it's all men giving answers! Most females are not 'intimidated' by a big endowment, because they know it's a matter of time before they can accommodate, with the help of tenderness. The most important ingredient in sex is tenderness.

Actually, I've always thought the most important ingredient in sex is attitude...