Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i didn't know where to post this and leave it to admins to place where needed. i forget where i clicked on a link to that site ad on fetish items, cock rings etc...partly my fault for not checking them out, but they had a sale on items that were...yep, too good to be real. i ordered a cock cage and a 4 ring cock ring for about $20 for both. i emailed support later asking if i'm notified when shipped. i got a reply yes and will ship in 1-2 days. 5 weeks later and nothing. i called the number listed at the site...not a working number. i emailed support a dozen times...nothing. i even got an email asking am i enjoying my purchase. i filed a resolution with paypal and maybe they can help. if not, karma will catch up. educational expense. so learn from it in my experience. if you never bought from a site, at least call the number listed. i should've known with the low prices it was bs...a fuck machine with stand...and dick...under $35? plug and play. plug it in and play...so the damage could've been less...just be careful and beware of that site.:mad::p:( <--insert immadumass smily here.:eek: