Into Small cock humiliation

D

deleted518773

I'm into being humiliated for my lack of a decent manhood. If anyone would like tell tell me how small I am please send me a massage or post.

D

deleted518773

Only a little over 4 inches... i have pics... on my profile

D

deleted518773

i seem to find alot of people into being humiliated but not actually doing it to someone else

Magruder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is really small! My little cousin got pantsed by his brother once and he was bigger! lol :eek:

I'm into being humiliated for my lack of a decent manhood. If anyone would like tell tell me how small I am please send me a massage or post.

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too enjoy SPH, I have grown (no not my penis, well sometimes....LOL just doesn't get any bigger, just erect). My wife has finally spoken the words that I have always known to be the case, "you have a small dick, I have had and enjoyed much bigger cocks than you!" Just one look at my pics...and well you will see what I am talking about. I enjoy seeing BIG cocks since I don't have one but felt if I was going to look I needed to post pics as well.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So are you a top or a bottom? If you top you would be a great starter kit for someone who has never bottomed, as you would barely get in and aren't thick enough to cause much discomfort.:tongue:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I too enjoy SPH, I have grown (no not my penis, well sometimes....LOL just doesn't get any bigger, just erect). My wife has finally spoken the words that I have always known to be the case, "you have a small dick, I have had and enjoyed much bigger cocks than you!" Just one look at my pics...and well you will see what I am talking about. I enjoy seeing BIG cocks since I don't have one but felt if I was going to look I needed to post pics as well.
How about I am bigger soft and I do grow.:biggrin1: That being said you are a brave man to post.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
i seem to find alot of people into being humiliated but not actually doing it to someone else

You're obviously not looking in the correct places.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is really small! My little cousin got pantsed by his brother once and he was bigger! lol :eek:

Not as small as one guy who visits me...his measures 2 inches,infact it looks like a walnut whip........but he loves the fact that his penis is so small,weirdly enough:biggrin1:

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care the SIZE of the dick -- long as person's honest about what has-- hey--as long as it gets hard and shoots-- THAT'S all that's needed ! And for something "lasting" it's what's between the EARS that's really the better part--not what's between the legs. HATE meeting someone who's "internet dick" is 7" and face-to-dick it's really 3.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It might turn you on but deep down, I bet that it makes you feel rotten inside. How do you feel about yourselves after you have orgasmed and the pleasure is no longer masking what's underneath? This fetish is all about covering over the painful feelings with pleasure but the pleasure is fleeting and doesn't actually solve the root problem, so you keep coming back for more until you're addicted. Even if you wanted to escape from your cycle of self abuse, I bet you'd try to think up any excuse not to. That's when you know that you're an addict.

There is only one way to become free from your addiction to humiliation. It involves forcing yourself to masterbate or have sex without any humiliation fantasies, for about 6-8 weeks. If a humiliation fantasy arrises, it is pushed aside immediately and repeatedly, until it becomes overriden. The pleasure will feel diminished without your usual fantasies for a while but with each passing week they will grow weaker and the healthy fantasies that you have replaced them with will grow stronger. After about 6-8 weeks you can expect to have overcome the compulsion to be humiliated and feel just as stimulated by healthier fantasies. Infact, the healthier fantasies will be more rewarding because you'll feel a sense of happiness and comfort within after the pleasure and orgasm have faded.

I'm pretty confident that all of you will try to convince yourselves that you're happy with how things are at the moment though. You'll try to think of any excuse not to have to give up your treasured fetish. This is because you're addicts. It will probably take many, many years of self abuse before you're willing to admit that you're deeply unhappy and that you can't go on like this. When you reach that point, remember what I said. There is a way for you to train yourself away from this abusive fetish. You just need to have reached the bottom before you're willing to do what it takes. I wish you all the best as most of you have many years of self abuse and suffering ahead of you.

Last edited:

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I think that the post above should be pinned somewhere, so that everyone coming to LPSG for humiliation can be referred to it. They need the reality check, for their own good.