Into Small cock humiliation

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
I really like it when my wife ridicules my tiny cock - but of course I enjoy it only because she chose me over her Huge Ex - which suggests that I have something he obviously didn't have. And for every bit of humiliation ("on an orgasm scale of 1 to 10, your tiny cock never gave me more than a 2 -- his big cock gave me a 10 every time!"), there are a lot of very flattering things ("I love sucking your tiny cock".. "your little cock is so much prettier than his big ugly hose"... "don't you wish we could spend our entire lives spooning, with your tiny little cock all cozily tucked away in my butt")... so humiliation yes... but within the proper context.

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I really like it when my wife ridicules my tiny cock - but of course I enjoy it only because she chose me over her Huge Ex - which suggests that I have something he obviously didn't have. And for every bit of humiliation ("on an orgasm scale of 1 to 10, your tiny cock never gave me more than a 2 -- his big cock gave me a 10 every time!"), there are a lot of very flattering things ("I love sucking your tiny cock".. "your little cock is so much prettier than his big ugly hose"... "don't you wish we could spend our entire lives spooning, with your tiny little cock all cozily tucked away in my butt")... so humiliation yes... but within the proper context.
like what you are saying, just how small is your little cock?

Reactions: amazzzed2

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
like what you are saying, just how small is your little cock?

I am about 5" long in full erection and very thin.

Here is a pic of my tiny penis just before I am about to dive into my wife's deep cleavage (she is very busty). This is one of my favorite pics because she is showing in the image how much she likes my little cock.

She really didn't like the way he Ex's huge cock looked. It was apparently full of veins and bumps. She says those huge veins were great during intercourse, because they would create strong sensations inside her... but they were very ugly to look at - I do not have big veins like that. My little cock is very "smooth" - she says. Pretty to look at. But useless for vaginal intercourse!

Attachments

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I do not want to be humiliated.

However, being honestly told am really small by a girl or a big cocked guy gets me hard.

It works the opposite way as well, at least for me. Telling a guy, such as yourself, that he is really small and knowing it excites him makes ME hard.

It works the opposite way as well, at least for me. Telling a guy, such as yourself, that he is really small and knowing it excites him makes ME hard.
That is very, very hot! Love having a hung tell me how small and little my cock is, and knowing it gets him hard!

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: Brisfit