Into Small cock humiliation

D_Upton Undersack

Account Disabled
Media
I do not enjoy the making fun of aspect but I do enjoy seeing my gf getting fucked by a large guy. I made another thread which describes some recent experiences about this. My gf and I had a threesome with a guy that is about 8x5.5. I am about 5.5x4.5 and it is amazing how much she goes nuts when he fucks her. But with us she does not make fun of me we just enjoy ourselves and make it about her getting her brains fucked out.

D

deleted73529

I have a small one...4.5"x3.75...my wife has been dating other men for the past 7 years. All of them have been considerably bigger than me..most in the 7" and thick range. There is nothing more humiliating than watching your wife orgasm on a big cock while you're playing with your little one.

mentaldish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My cock is just under 4" erect and while my wife hasn't exactly made fun of me, she does sleep with a well-hung friend of ours on a regular basis. She likes to tell me how big he is and how she feels so incredible when he fucks her.

Early on in our relationship, it became clear that my size was a problem for her. We do love each other and sex - other than actual penetration with my cock - is great. But she needs more, and when I asked her about it, she was honest and told me that she was used to much larger and while she loved me, my cock wasn't big enough.

Frankly, the thought of her getting stretched out by his big cock turns me on no end.

While my cock is a little bigger than your cock, 5.5"x4.7" I'm in the same situation. My wife doesn't "make fun of me", but she has had lovers since about 2 years after we got married and she is a complete size queen. She has admitted that my cock is the smallest she's ever fucked and that she has never had an orgasm from vaginal penetration by me.

I too am turned on to no end knowing she's getting fucked by a hung guy.

SPH is a huge turnon for me, but I also love taking control of a sexy woman. Both are just aspects of control and are fantasies/role playing/fetish. It doesn't define a person, and can be tremendously exciting for both partners, especially when both are open to the many, many wonderful things to explore together. Finding the partner to experiment with is the hard part.

D

deleted518773

it seems more peoplr like it then i assumed.

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
You misunderstand. I don't want gratitude or recognition, I want to help these guys because they don't know how to help themselves. They're in too deep to make sense of it all. Make the post anonymous for all I care, I'll probably be dead in a few months anyway.

What a poor choice of words...lol!

Personally, I'm in the average range, though maybe on the smaller side of average, and I do have to admit that knowing my wife's ex-boyfriend was a lot bigger than I am is a really big turn on in many ways.

I don't think I focus on the humiliation aspect to the extent a lot of the really small guys do, but I do suppose I would be hard pressed to claim that being turned on by my wife having had a big guy was completely devoid of some sort of humiliation component.

D

deleted518773

does anyone know of any sites where you can post photos for SCH?

MoocherMan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lol, I would love to see that tiny thing in my girlfriend. It must be frustrating to poke around in a woman, and never once hear her squeeeeeeeeel.

(satirically speaking. Would hate if some random 4 incher read it and thought it to be true. 4 inches is enough if you know how to use it )

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I'm not sure I'd ever like to say anything to somebody directly, but it has turned me on the few times a third person has compared my large penis to somebody who was really small. I remember in high school, I was taking a shower next to one of the lineman on the football team, who was big and overweight but had a tiny penis. Somebody pointed it out..."Look at that, small body - huge dick next to a huge body tiny dick" Everybody laughed at the other guy's expense, and I laughed a little too but I had to admit it turned me on, all the sudden attention. Somebody even pointed it out and mentioned "Look, his dick is even stretching out longer." So I turned away and got my butt out of the showers, cause all of that was a little too much attention for me at the time.

Reactions: LilJock