Into Small cock humiliation

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Notice how many women did NOT post on this thread. That gives all of us a clear insight into who is more interested in dick size. I'll admit that some of the dicks presented here are "frighteningly small," but your partners had to know of your situation before your relationship became serious. What gives? Is it all based on SPH or are any of your partners just not too concerned about what you have or "don't have"? I'm average and my wife knows it and adores what I have. I just don't understand all this folderal.

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Its just a fetish/desire that some of us small-dicked guys have. We crave humiliation when someone else is getting off or at least amused at our degradation, patheticness and humiliation. True the reality is that most men who are normally or largely endowed dont care as well as women in men's relationships - but the desire for SPH by the small-dicked guys is there. These guys like me just can't find anyone else who is into it - so we go on still not satisfied as it were. :(

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow. Small dicks. It seems most small/tiny guys like to be humiliated. Yes? No?

Many of the smaller guys HERE seem to be into SPH. That's because a big cock forum is a perfect place to hang out if you have a smaller than average cock and want it to stand out as small.

But that doesn't mean that smaller guys in general are into SPH.

Where are the small/tiny guys who are secure about it?
Who says the ones into SPH aren't secure?

There are also plenty of smaller guys here who ARE secure about their size, but don't seem to be into SPH. I'm guessing that's why they haven't posted in this thread - because they aren't into it.

Last edited:

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
its hard to explain the pyschology behind every fantasy. I am sure there is one, but sometimes the pyschology behind it might not be as important as the fantasy itself. There are probably countless fantasies the world-over. Some I don't get at all - but even those that repulse me turn someone on somewhere. Fantasies are just that - something that cause some kind of arousal in someone. So I can't explain why small-endowed (or large-endowed) guys have SPH desires, but some, obviously do.

Full disclosure - I have these fantasies as well. Since I was a kid, whenever I was made fun of or teased or otherwise humiliated whule someone else enjoyed it, as much as I hated it, there was a part of my that was aroused by it. Those desires just grew. So, now, as an adult, humiliation in general (private, public, SPH, anything) is one of the strongest points of arousal for me, whether bby girls, guys, or groups of both.

So, yes, being small-endowed, and subjecting myself to SPH does do it for me.

why do i come here every now and then? don't know, but I do. Sometimes there are guys into SPH here - great for me. But, even if not, maybe its my subconscious that seeing large endowed guys and then noting my lack thereof, becomes humiliating even just within my own mind and consciousness. seeing other large guys reminds me of my lack of manhood - and that helps drive the SPH.

maybe since I feel I can't please a woman because I am small endowed in the "traditional manly way" (being a good f--k), maybe subconciously I get off on providing pleasure the only way I know how - allowing other people to get maybe a litle sadistic enjoyment, amusement, pleasure from controlling and humiliating me....

D

deleted518773

its hard to explain the pyschology behind every fantasy. I am sure there is one, but sometimes the pyschology behind it might not be as important as the fantasy itself. There are probably countless fantasies the world-over. Some I don't get at all - but even those that repulse me turn someone on somewhere. Fantasies are just that - something that cause some kind of arousal in someone. So I can't explain why small-endowed (or large-endowed) guys have SPH desires, but some, obviously do.

Full disclosure - I have these fantasies as well. Since I was a kid, whenever I was made fun of or teased or otherwise humiliated whule someone else enjoyed it, as much as I hated it, there was a part of my that was aroused by it. Those desires just grew. So, now, as an adult, humiliation in general (private, public, SPH, anything) is one of the strongest points of arousal for me, whether bby girls, guys, or groups of both.

So, yes, being small-endowed, and subjecting myself to SPH does do it for me.

why do i come here every now and then? don't know, but I do. Sometimes there are guys into SPH here - great for me. But, even if not, maybe its my subconscious that seeing large endowed guys and then noting my lack thereof, becomes humiliating even just within my own mind and consciousness. seeing other large guys reminds me of my lack of manhood - and that helps drive the SPH.

maybe since I feel I can't please a woman because I am small endowed in the "traditional manly way" (being a good f--k), maybe subconciously I get off on providing pleasure the only way I know how - allowing other people to get maybe a litle sadistic enjoyment, amusement, pleasure from controlling and humiliating me....

wow that was deep :biggrin1:

D

deleted518773

It's embarrassing. 'm 4.5 inches long and 4 inches in girth. it hasn't changed since i was 13! When ever i changed in locker rooms in high school the only looks i got were looks of amusment. Most guys looked away but i couldn't help but see then supress a smile or laughter. I've never seen anyone smaller then me in High school. I mostly try to avoid the whole nudity situation now.

Limonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should come spend some time with me and my casual fuck-buddy. He's built, and fucks like a machine. I'll show you what a real man's cock is like. I'll put your tiny penis in his piss slit, and work him to an orgasm. His penile contractions will crush your tiny penis. You don't even deserve to own a penis.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think there are certainly elements of bdsm and in there. Some scenes of bdsm do NOT have humiliation - other fetishes are part of that scene. However, frequently, various aspets of humiliation are part of bdsm. Humiliation also sometimes plays into the fantasies of the small-dicked guys, though not always (and some secure men who are secure, just get off on SPH), so there very well might be aspects that are connected between SPH, BDSM, etc....

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Was camming the other day and ran into 3 different guys into SPH, begging me to humiliate them. One guy was so small , he could only jerk of wih the fingertips on his thumb and index finger. Gotta say I was curious, and roleplayed for them, but really still dont understand why it gets them off. 2 wanted me to tell them how I would fuck their wives, and one begged me to show him mine. When i finally pulled it out (soft), he came immediately and left.
Fairly odd stuff.