Intrigue or in your face?

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are many threads on the site about nudity in locker rooms, shyness and men checking each other out but I have a different question on the issue. What do you find more interesting, someone who keeps covered up but eventually shows the goods or someone who walks around leaving it all hanging out so others have plenty of inspection time? We are all aware that others are looking, how do you handle it?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When i'm in a locker room I don't worry about being covered all the time. Some people are naturally more shy about exposing their bodies but i'm not one of them. The purpose of a locker room is to store your belongings and change your clothes. And if someone wants to look at my naked body while i'm dressing or undressing, that's fine with me. I'm there to work out or attend yoga class.

Or was this thread intended for men? If it was, disregard this post please.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel most comfortable when guys are just changing normally, as if they were alone. Not worried about if someone can see their dick. Not akwardly trying to hide their bodies, crouched over. It looks akward, uncomfortable, and wierd.

I go to the gym 6 days/week. I change and shower there. I don't worry about who is looking at me naked. I just change, dress and undress normally. I don't go out of my way to cover up my dick, or to expose myself either. I just do my thing. I don't see what the big deal is. We all have the same pieces....just in different sizes, that's all.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are many threads on the site about nudity in locker rooms, shyness and men checking each other out but I have a different question on the issue. What do you find more interesting, someone who keeps covered up but eventually shows the goods or someone who walks around leaving it all hanging out so others have plenty of inspection time? We are all aware that others are looking, how do you handle it?

I think that I like a little mystery. I would prefer modesty. It is kind of erotic when a guy doesn't show it off all the time.

I don't like public gyms because I DO get horned up after a workout. AND I DON'T WANT TO BE SHOWING WOOD IN THE SHOWER. (I respect men.) I rather workout at home. I can shower in peace. I don't have to worry about at public gym: straight men freaking out about the gay man with the boner in the shower. All that stupid shit.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I was heading in this direction with the question: of those who sneak a peak in the locker rm., are you more interested in the conservative guy or the "let it all hang out guy"? Do you continue to look until the towel is dropped or do you give up? Is one quick peak of the exhibitionist enough? I have no problem being nude in the locker room or anywhere else for that matter. There have been times where I covered up - no specific reason, just happened and I noticed that guys seem to stare more.

Another thought: Do shy guys have perceptions about the "in your face" exhibitionst type?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't stare in locker rooms as I don't like to make people feel uncomfortable. But I won't say I don't catch a peek now and then ... In response to your question, if a guy keeps it hidden or tries to cover up quickly, the thought that he's trying to hide something obviously comes to mind. Of course that could be something small as well as something big.:tongue: If a guy just lets it all hang out, I would take it as more of a sign that he doesn't mind if someone gets a glimpse of it.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i dont think gays should be allowed in a straight locker room...of course i would be really happy in a woman's locker room

Well, I don't think public gyms have straight designated lockerrooms. Back in the day, blacks had separate restroom facilities. And my mom and dad could not EV-EN go to McDonald's to eat. Nowadays, we can all go to the john and admire the diversity. HEhehe.

Gyms with coed lockerrooms are the future. (Joking! :smile: )
I love that scene in "Starship Troopers" where all the guys and the women showered together. (With no sexual overtones or stares!!!)

I wouldn't mind using the women's lockerroom to shower either. I don't have to worry about getting a boner that's for certain. Women may mind me being there, though.

Lastly, I would like to add that I find some NOT all straight guys attractive. I don't push up on any straight guy NO MATTER HOW ATTRACTIVE THEY MAY BE. If a guy feels intimidated by me showering with them because I am gay. That is his issues not mine. I am not trolling anyone for dick in the shower.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont think gays should be allowed in a straight locker room...of course i would be really happy in a womans locker room

Why not? straight people are allowed in gay locker rooms. :tongue:
anyways...

It feels ackward when guys go out of the way to cover up.. i.e. putting on underwear under the towel or turning into the corner. You can sorta feel the stress the they feel and its not a good vibe. Besides looking silly.

As far as looking I tend to keep my eyes to myself as I wouldn't want to make someone feel uncomfortable.

chris4869

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Public nudity is completely new to me, but I'm learning that it can feel pretty good.

I work out 3-4 times a week, and I'm usually covered up between the shower and the locker. :01: I'm shy in the nude, but I try to change normally when I'm at my locker. :tongue:

I don't get myself at all. I work out so I can get a muscular body, but now that I have it, I'm too shy to even wear a tank top to show if off. I envy you guys! :confused:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Hey Chris...been there. It wasn't until I had a roommate in college who taught me not to be so self conscious that I began to not care. It didn't bother me at home but it was awkward in public. Over time I got to the point that it really doesn't matter, expecially in the locker room. Life goes on!

If you got it (and that is in your own mind) then flaunt it. Get comfortable at home first and then wear that tank top out in public!!! Good luck to you bro.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't believe that someone on this site actually said that...I do hope you were joking...

Ha ha, read through "ray j johnson jr"s other posts ... he's just here to troll. Or due to mental illness, or some combination thereof.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In nyc, in almost every gym I ever went to, there were lots of guys checking each other out. You couldn't help but notice. Or be noticed. So, as some of you know from my earlier post about questioning exhibitionism, I was caught up in this for a while. It was almost TOO easy to share in this kind of cruising in the locker room. And often it was very sexual and hot. And with a big cock, I found I could cause some reactions and soon learned how to keep the attention growing. But part of this too was a game of being subtle, catching the glances and looking away, avoiding staring too long, letting my cock lengthen to a degree so that it was thick but nowhere near being hard... these were the games that were played out. So yes, to answer the original question, guys that are not overt about being seen naked are more intriguing. Guys that aren't shy but at the same time are overtly showing, touching or staring too hard at the subject matter are cool. I watched a hot guy recently blowing drying himself all over his body in front of a mirror while talking with friends, and he was blow drying everything including his muscular hairy ass and you couldn't help butt notice... I mean this guy had no sense of shame and his naturalness to this routine was just something to enjoy. A while back, I had more time for these games, now I tend to go in, change and get my work out done. So it kind of catches me off guard now if a guy is checking me out now since I am not really starting anything.