Intrigued

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by rclark2101, Jul 10, 2007.

1. rclark2101

rclark2101 New Member

Albums:
    Hi people , I am not really sure where this thread should go, but hey maybe you can help with this curiosity factor I have or maybe im just naive, i'm 100% gay but cant help noticing that alot of you have a 1% gay 99% straight as your sexual orientation, I can understand the bi sexual 50/50 and the straight thing...but hey what makes one move over to the 1% gay attraction, what pushes you over the 99% limit...do you actually have male to male sex when you use your 1% gay factor?? Even the 20/80 30/70 percentages get me....I know all males somewhere in their lives get in touch with their feminine sides, am I just missing the boat, in my opinion you are either gay/straight or Bi sexual....no grey areas...I hope its true though as there are a few hot "Str8" males that I know I certainly would make use of the 1%...!!!!!!

2. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

It's different for everyone.

3. dwzig

dwzig Member

The 1% gay factor are probally in most acses those who admire and fantasize about men but heretofore have not actually taken any real action, and may never.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice