Intro to LuvTool

LuvTool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Discriminating 48 year old white gentleman who loves to please.

Any ladies or couples looking for a well hung professional for no strings passion. Open couples or ladies who are ready to explore their wild side and push their sexual limit.

Been disappointed in the past with ladies who claim they have a high sex drive and can go for hours but are satisfied and spent after only 2 or 3 orgasms.

My vocation is a business owner and entrepreneur who also enjoys reading, the beach, mountains, sports, fishing, hiking, flying as a private pilot, travel, and other outdoor activities, various hobbies, and pursuits.

I'm 5'10" 180lbs, brown eyes & hair with an athletic build but a few extra pounds that are decreasing as I increase my focus on fitness as a habit of life.

I was introduced to the life style when I spent an evening with a couple from another site a few years ago and had mind blowing sex as a mfm threesome. It was way beyond expectations. She came over 19 times during the two hours we were together. Her husband said she couldn't stop talking about how good my "large" cock felt inside her and couldn't wait to get together again. The sexual energy and intense pleasure was beyond anything I had ever experienced.

We were together again a few months later. It was even better than our 1st meeting. Totally beyond expectations again. The only downside is we would like to be closer so we can get together more often. Since then we meet several times each year and are hoping to make it as regular as distance and scheduling permit.

While it is fantastic I don' think it is necessarily because I am something special. I am just very attentive and intentional about making sure it's all about her and what she is responding to. Obviously nothing like this is possible without adequate "chemistry" between us. I do seem to possess the necessary stamina to be a durable lover and very much enjoy providing tender interludes with full body massage as well as fast pounding action in various positions as our passion cycles to very high levels of intensity in the course of our sessions together.

Now I am hoping to find other couples or ladies here who are more conveniently located, have similar sexual chemistry, and desire high energy sexual pleasure and satisfaction.

May all your play be life enhancing.
Larry (aka LuvTool)