Intro to naturism

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by xenon-naturist, Jul 15, 2008.

1. xenon-naturist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A few years ago a a nudist club I was chatting to someone and the usual question came up, how did you get into naturism ? He said that it was as a teenager when he had gone aboad holiday with a friend and when the family went to the beach, they all got naked. He said that people in school kind of knew that the family went naked but it wasn't really talked about. The holiday would have been in the 1980s and from the way he told the story I think it was true.

Did anyone else ever go on holiday with a friend, or even family and be suddenly intorduced to naturism either as the friend's family were naturist or your own parents came across a nude beach and decided that was where to hang out (so to speak) ?

2. quarrel

quarrel Member

When I was in my early twenies I dated a girl who grew up in a naturist family. Eventually she got me to come with her and I loved it for many reasons.

Since then I go to a nude beach whenever I get a chance.

3. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I was always an exhibitionist at heart when I was a kid, I just really didn't know what it was until the movie "Summer Lovers" came out. Then I put it all together and started exploring and going places where I could do that.

4. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I've enjoyed the freedom all my life. I like to go to clothing optional hot springs. Just soak away the cares.

5. Eboomo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would like to get into it but i live in the middle of the @#$%ing corn fields..............

Anyone know a way to find at least a nude beach or naturist community based on my location???

6. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

try aanr

7. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was under the impression there was a difference between "nudist" and "naturist".

Although I am hardly a bigot and am nude in (male) public several times a week at the gym and have occasionally frequented nude beaches, I believe that an overdose of nudity cheapens the magic.

Naturists who actually practice a lifestyle of nudity reduce it to irrelevance, In My Modest Opinion.

8. Eboomo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

SWEET!

Found a couple bout 2 hours away. I may have to look into that for a little fun in my life.

9. erratic

Gold Member

I was on a vacation with family and we were hiking and could look down to a nude beach. The family was like "Oh goodness, I could never do that."

I wanted to run down with a trail of clothes scattered behind me.

10. liberia

liberia New Member

Albums:
    I never go to textile beaches -- can`t stand being all trussed up. All my life, I have been trying to get my clothes off.

11. xenon-naturist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A good change to most guys who have to work at getting their girlfriends to go with them.

Would be interesting to hear some of your reasons and whether her family at the beach when you were there ?

Draft saved Draft deleted