Intro to Pumps?

D

deleted564793

So I'm new to pumps (obviously). I'm really considering buying one and giving it a try. Can anybody help give me a intro to what pump I should buy? Are they all created equal? How often do I pump? What are the benefits? Etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

_theyoungman_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well what size is ur penis? oh yea and if u pump 1hour a day for 7 days a week and stay faithful and keep it as a routine u should see gains in length but mostly in girth...idk for beginners go on ebay u can find 1 cheap for 15-20$

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try Pump Toys or Vacu Tech... they have web sites. You need to spend some bucks and buy a kit with a good pump (with gauge). Both sites have guides to measure and tips to get the right size. I made the mistake of ordering a tube that was too large and had to order the next size down. If you get into pumping you will want multiple tubes. Also check out the nipple tubes... well worth the ride. Enjoy and let us know what you decide on.

D

deleted564793

well what size is ur penis? oh yea and if u pump 1hour a day for 7 days a week and stay faithful and keep it as a routine u should see gains in length but mostly in girth...idk for beginners go on ebay u can find 1 cheap for 15-20$

Right now I'm 7-7.5 in length and not sure about girth. But I'm pretty thick. I plan on pumping and doing P.E.

Elngyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok Definitive awncer,1 dont buy one of those cheepy toys in a book store Get ether a BostonPump Works or Vac U Tech model need sompthing that will take the pressure and not break. 2 invest in a good pump there are 2 and only 2 good kinds examples here ...
Amazon.com: Itt Jabsco-Par Brand 33760-4000 Brass Utility Hand Pump: Home Improvement
or the even better version with an actual presure indcator
Amazon.com: Actron CP7830 Hand Vacuum Pump: Automotive

Heres the thing about pumping is a tinny bit expensive to get into @ first but if you start with good equiptment you will have it longer and you will also see better results , i would recomend the second pump with a gauge over a non gauged pump , Why ? Becouse the Gauge is crutial to actualy pumping at the exact right presure ( too much presure you will hurt your self or do damage if you do damage you will see no or limited gains scar tissue will not grow , too little presure you will see no gains ) the sweet spot for prseure is between 25 & 30psi but you will start @ whats comfortable to you and work up gradualy Never over 35psi thats the absolute max and i wouldnt go over 30 as a rule also sitting or laying down is better then standing while doing the routine. then there is timing a session usualy lasts about 1 to 2 hours when you get into it to start dont go over 15min the first few days then work up , Everything with pumping is about slow and gradual... there are meny more tips but thats good enough for now later if you want ill tell yo the crutial secret to keeping your gains this is a must know in the pumping routine ( and no i will not be giving that out on here for free LOL ) if you want ill mail it to you and you alone personaly all others if you want ask nicely i may tell you LOL .