Intro: Unattached straight white male from south central Pa for adventures in passion

LuvTool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Greetings from South Central, PA. I too am a somewhat unconventional individual with a unique outlook on life. I am most turned on helping ladies or the female of a couple fulfill her fantasy or fantasies with a new sexual partner either as a one time adventure or an ongoing open and free, non-exclusive relationship. Although I highly value the mutual pleasure that high energy passion adds to life I do have other interests as my profile shows. So please be direct as I will be too. Thank you.

I'm 5'10" 180lbs, brown eyes & hair with an athletic build but a few extra pounds that are decreasing as I increase my focus on fitness as a habit of life.

My vocation is a business owner and entrepreneur who also enjoys reading, the beach, mountains, sports, fishing, hiking, flying as a private pilot, travel, and other outdoor activities, various hobbies, pursuits and cultural events.

Oh, by the way, I am in my late 40's and am surprised that my sexual energy and stamina is increasing rather than declining as males who are approaching 50 would expect. Hence my journey to find women who want more sexually than they are presently experiencing or desire to maximize their sensual potential through sexual adventures with other partners.

If you read this far and it piqued your interest why not contact me now?
There is much more to me than meets the eye either below or above the waist.:wink: