intro

hello everyone..im charrie 21 from california...a waitress and looking for something i dont know...searching for myself what i really want as of now..im a lady who is easy to get along with but sometimes a lunatic one...lol..i hope you can help me find whats behind the behind...lol..

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome Charrie. Good to see you here at LPSG - there are lots of willing helpful people here - just hang around a while and they will be able to help you out - seems like there may be a few issues you need to deal with too. All the best. Cheers.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello everyone..im charrie 21 from california...a waitress and looking for something i dont know...searching for myself what i really want as of now..im a lady who is easy to get along with but sometimes a lunatic one...lol..i hope you can help me find whats behind the behind...lol..
Welcome hon, hopefully you can find some help or direction or whatever it is you need on here there are alot of people with varied backgrounds and I would assume the problem is at least partially sexually based. At the least you might meet up with a big cock or two on here, nothing to lose.