Intro

D_irjf7u75

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I am 19, going to USI, my dicks bigger around than the most guys' are long, and I'm getting sick of people being prudes. Sooo, I have no idea what to say here, on normal intros, much less one here... I'm pretty much above average, I don't like saying I'm just big, because I don't think I am, but that's what I have been told, and since I have to order rubbers for them to fit right, I guess I probably am, whatevs. Anyways, I am still getting used to being openly bi in the midwest, its not going great tbh... But even the straight guys here like dick, so I'm in love... xP... I don't have shots of my cock up, and I won't if you want them, let me know, I'll think about it, I don't care who sees it for the most part, but I don't want to just throw it out there so to speak, y'know? If you're a nightowl like me and get on AIM, I'm siruskaramory, or hit me up on FB, facebook.com/casey.skelton1 I can't guarantee I will add random people as friends on it, but you never know.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome--hope you enjoy it here. Glad you are finding out what you like, and exploring things to help you be happy. Good Luck!