Intro

dfchol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all, just dropping in and saying hi. Been checking out this site for a while and decided to join, looks pretty cool. Later

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, dfchol. Yes we're cool, and yet hot at the same time. :cool:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speak for yourself Zora. I've got style and grace and am considered by many to be the hottest homo in 4 zip codes.

Of course, I'm the only one.

dfchol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the nice welcome. My stats are anywhere from 7-7.5 inches erect and im 5.6 inches in girth. Not exactly well hung in flaccid, but not bad, it grows to a good sized erection. I uploaded some pics in the gallery, feel free the check them out.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dfchol said:
Thanks for the nice welcome. My stats are anywhere from 7-7.5 inches erect and im 5.6 inches in girth. Not exactly well hung in flaccid, but not bad, it grows to a good sized erection. I uploaded some pics in the gallery, feel free the check them out.

You are WAY above average man and that cock is a pretty one.

Welcome to the group!

dfchol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
You are WAY above average man and that cock is a pretty one.

Welcome to the group!

Hey thanks Lex, i appreciate your comment. Looking pretty big urself. Im not real happy with my flaccid size, im actually getting lengthening surgery done to help improve flaccid size, and some erect so i have an 8 incher.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dfchol said:
Hey thanks Lex, i appreciate your comment. Looking pretty big urself. Im not real happy with my flaccid size, im actually getting lengthening surgery done to help improve flaccid size, and some erect so i have an 8 incher.

AAAAAAAAH! Be careful about surgery, it's not very good yet. I've seen many a beautiful penis butchered to death with men trying to be bigger. I wouldn't do it!

That's a seriously nice dick, why would you take a chance doing something that could easily cause you to LOSE sensation, or have the "Micheal Jackson" effect? Just consider it carefully, I doubt you've ever had complaints from your lovers.

dfchol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
AAAAAAAAH! Be careful about surgery, it's not very good yet. I've seen many a beautiful penis butchered to death with men trying to be bigger. I wouldn't do it!

That's a seriously nice dick, why would you take a chance doing something that could easily cause you to LOSE sensation, or have the "Micheal Jackson" effect? Just consider it carefully, I doubt you've ever had complaints from your lovers.

Hey miss zora, i appreciate your reply. Actually, im only getting lengthening done, which doesnt even touch my penis. All they do, is make a small incision above the base, then they clip the suspensory ligament which makes more penis fall forward, ergo more size and with traction i can gain more length. Length is a rather safe procedure, since they dont even touch my johnson.

I have also been talking to people who have had this done, and they all say they are glad they did. Their erection angles did not change, and alot of them say their erections are better. They achieved lower hanging flacid, which is what i want, and .2-.5 inches in erect length and .7-1 inch in flaccid length which would make my flaccid a nice and low 5.5 or more on a good day and my erect a steady 8. I just want it because i want better flaccid size, and because i would realy like an extra .5 on my erection. Having an 8 inch erection is something i would love.

No, i have never had any complaints, mostly compliments and gripping and biting of the sheets and whatnot, lots of wetness to but i just want a little more, 8 inches is the magic size so i figure if i can achieve it, i might aswell go for it. It would realy help with this little insecurity i got. Thank you though for your concern, shows this board has some good people on it.