Intro

winsomewit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm here from Texas and my thing is finding a straight dude who believes dick size matters and gets off on having one.

I enjoy watching another guy fuck my wife in front of me, as long as he has a bigger dick than me. It's been a challenge finding guys like that, especially here in Texas for some reason. Most have been strange or not have the equipment as advertised.

We're a athletic couple from from Dallas. She runs triathalons and I workout four days a week. Both of us are well educate, one is an MD and we are just looking to live out our sexual fantasies. We've been together for 5 years, grads, attractive, but a bit geeky just to warn you. I'm 5'9", she's 5'5", height/weight proportional. We have a good sex life, but we've been talking about fantasies and previous sexual experiences (before we met). I'm good for my size in bed, but I'm larger than average so finding someone to upgrade to has been a challenge. On the sites we troll for the right guy we post our pics and I get a majority replies from gay guys who want to meet "us" supposedly. Really wastes time.

I get off watching my girl take it hard and I get to watch you enjoy the big dick ego of the situation while I whack off. Trash talk, smack talk, all is encouraged if it turns you on.

Sorry for the long intro, but it's easier we have found to do as much to filter non-starters at this stage.