intro

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi--I found the site from Preston Parker's page at SmutJunkies, and it's really terrific. I did a couple of posts already, couldn't find this at first. I'm an artist, live in Manhattan, middle-aged, hung about 8 1/2 inches and getting fatter somehow (I think I've just finally relaxed or something), but am more interested in getting more fat than length still. I like my prick and also to have sex, mostly getting sucked, but I suck cock too. I am not tech-savvy at all, and do not have a digital camera. If anyone required pictures, I'd have to send some 1996 ones I did, those are the last. I also sold an amateur auto-erotic video back in the late 80's through some of the skin mags, in which I did a lot of costumes and could still self-suck then. Haven't been able to really self-suck the way I could when I was 17-18, when I was very flexible and could suck myself off, but even put my whole basket, including balls, very easily in my mouth. The good ole days...

Mostly, like to be an exhibitionistic but within clothes, as long as it's within legal limits. Heavy onanistic tendencies, so that's why I like to pleasure myself within tight clothes in public but without it being too obvious except for the ones who are going to look at my crotch anyway. I want my dick and ass to have a horsey look to them, and I already have a horsey walk, and am able to get a horse-sensation of dangling my basket from watching horses as they move.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks, fellas, still looking around and enjoying it. tried the chat room the other day. My current goal is to be able to get my pants and dick to work well enough while I'm on jury duty next week that I can have cotton/spandex massage while doing such boring shit as that. People very tolerant in here and I've already seen a lot of good dick. I saw J. Falcon's thread yesterday. I used to see him in the white biker shorts on Greenwich Ave. about 1986-7 once or twice. But there were other Village exhibitionists I was more interested in that I've never seen again. There's one I used to want to meet that is still here after 20 years, but he may not be all that well by now, anyway I never met him. He used to be good, was able to get a look like some of the guys in Rex drawings.

Stretchy jeans that don't look too slutty but are still tight enough to give you good sensation are the ticket for auto-erotic pleasure in public. It's fantastic to get the sensation going while you're doing some business or talking to somebody without their even knowing anything about it.