Intro

desktop007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi,

From Amsterdam with love. Main reason of becoming a member was to get some info about averages etc. because I'm very very insecure about my own penis.

Although my girl always tells me not to worry I always think her exes had "better, bigger, etc." tools...

100% straight (well, I believe nobody is, but more than 3% gay it's not)... 6.3" in length, clean measurement ;), and a girth avarage of almost the same, a bit more than 6...

So, please no nasty comments ;), I'm here to make friends and get some good advice on how to get rid of those terrible thoughts. Yes, yes, I already talked to my psych about it, but she's a... well "she" and that doesn't help very much.

Best,
P.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi Desktop!
Welcome.
Everyone is welcome.
Don't be insecure with your size dude.
Be proud of who you are and be the best lover you can be.

D.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, Desktop. I hope that you find what you are looking for, though this forum, or the galleries in it, can warp your perspective if you are trying to get a sense of how you compare with other men in size. I will tell you, though, that if the measurements that you give are accurate, then you are certainly above average (slightly) in length and well above average in girth. Somebody somewhere in this forum posted a chart of the statistical distribution of lengths and girths, but I can't recall where.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome home, have fun desktop007, if you were that self concience you wouldn`t have put your numbers out there, i still won`t put my numbers out, you`ve made greater steps than me. So chin up, and smile, your on lpsg.:smile:

lafever

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
listen to your gf you are not small and if she is happy with you the all should be well
you may want to find a male you can trust to talk to about it women can understand to a point.

vmbnz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
welcome desktop chin up and smile dude... and would sugest findin another psyche worker perhaps mate?
you've certainly got the necessary (and impressive) hardware buddy and yr g/f is clearly happy! so dont let dem insecurities get outta hand dude :)

desktop007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The shape differences when you "play" with the girth is nice to see, especially for me because I've got a relatively short but thick one and that makes a lot difference when it comes to volume... sort of little bit bigger, 30% in volume, than the big average though... nice to know ;-)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
welcome always happy to meet new str8t guys that are gay friendly
A straight guy would have to be an idiot not to be gay-friendly on this forum. I shudder to think how dull things would be in the "Comments" section of our (straight guys') galleries if it weren't for you all! :biggrin1:

The shape differences when you "play" with the girth is nice to see, especially for me because I've got a relatively short but thick one and that makes a lot difference when it comes to volume... sort of little bit bigger, 30% in volume, than the big average though... nice to know ;-)
Damned straight. Thickies rule!