Introducing 18 year old !!!

Domo: Hey guys and ladies !!!!!

I've been around the groups for about half a year now. Only looking at posts for some time but starting to post on it too.

My nick is Domo because that's shorter than my real name. I'm 18 years old, turning 19 on february 28th, 2004. I'm started studying computer science this summer. I really like it. Already got some great friends over there!

Well, now my penis then. It hasn't been that big until I was 16 years old or so. I was just a normal guy, with a normal sized penis. I thought it wouldn't grow anymore, but suddenly I really saw some exciting developments. It mainly got longer, not thicker.

Now I'm standing here, 10.25" by 5.5". One and a half year since that point and I must admit it is getting pretty huge down here. I'm still measuring improvements in size every month. I'm really excited of how big it will get.

Love to see some really cool messages here. See you around !!!

Domo  :)

NorthernStar: Welcome Domo,

Glad to have you aboard. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Would like to get to know you a little better, feel free to post your stats in the stats page and where you're from and all that jazz. Hope to see many posts from you.

NorthernStar*

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, Domo! Hope we hear some more from you. Don't hesitate to post your insights, opinions or experiences. We like to discuss things.

BTW - when you wake up and find that you're still just 15, don't get too pissed off! :D :D :D :D

Pecker

(Did you know that if all the smokers were laid end to end around the world that 3/4 of them would drown?)

ORCABOMBER: Yo Domo! I was here since I was "reasonably young" as well, so thanks for dropping in. Okay, I'm a humble 8.5 but we ("we being us LPSGers male or female) are looking forward to what you have to say. 8)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why, kid, captainstupid, but you got the point across, anyway! Welcome, Domo. Your way of writing 'bout your 'down there' developments are interesting and provoking, making us anxious to read other postings from ya, dude. Keep it UP!

awellhungboi: Welcome, Domo! Hope you enjoy your time here!

TragicWhiteKnight: Greetings.

At that size you should be a...MAJOR-DOMO!!

Hahahahahahahah!!!

Well, it was that or ask for pics...I chose the lesser evil :)

Domo: Thanx guys for all the welcome !!! Sorry, guys, but i'm straight only. Not that I get the creeps of your attention. No offense. ;)

Too bad no ladies welcomed me here. ;D

awellhungboi: some of us are straight and just saying hi, Domo. ;)

TragicWhiteKnight: What?! Straight people can say hello too? Now I'm finally free to introduce myself to people.

For better or worse.

Domo: Sorry guys, didn't mean it that way. :-[
My humble apologies!!

I just liked some girls to say Hi, but they didn't so far.

mentatzps: Hello Domo and welcome.
Hope you will like and enjoy LPSG. :)

jackinman: [quote author=Domo link=board=meetgreet;num=1064999464;start=0#9 date=10/03/03 at 04:55:51]

Too bad no ladies welcomed me here. ;D[/quote]

Welcome aboard Domo, enjoy your stay.

Hey Domo, you can always post your intro over in the Womens Issue thread.

Tender: well Domo,
just thought id say 'hi'...

hope you get some helpful info here...along the way...

:)
Tender