Introducing Cricketsliar

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_cricketsliar, Sep 23, 2005.

1. B_cricketsliar

B_cricketsliar New Member

I've been posting here for several days, without formally introducing myself to my fellow lpsg members. I hope that I have not violated any rules here by not doing so earlier, and if I did please accept my apology.

First my screen name is Cricketsliar and I am please to participate in the forum with all you. I enjoy poetry, with my some of favorite authors being Essex Hemphill, Sandra Cisneros, and Walt Whitman. In the recent months I've changed crowds, and now hang with more queer positive folks who have led me to a greater acceptance of not only my sexual identity, but also the labels used to describe that identity.

I've been told that I am "packin", but when I measure myself I come in at only 7 inches, with 4.5 in circumfrence. What more would you guys like to know?

2. steve319

Gold Member

Isn't it great to know that there are people out there who can help us see our own journey more clearly? Congratulations on finding a more positive and optimistic peer group.

I suspect that you'll find lots of other worthwhile people to know here at LPSG.

As for what we'd like to know, tell me about that user name--as in "cricket's liar?"

:hi:

3. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Welcome Cricketsliar!

4. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Welcome! I'm curious about the meaning of your name too.

5. B_cricketsliar

Isn't it great to know that there are people out there who can help us see our own journey more clearly? Congratulations on finding a more positive and optimistic peer group.

I suspect that you'll find lots of other worthwhile people to know here at LPSG.

As for what we'd like to know, tell me about that user name--as in "cricket's liar?"

:hi:
    [post=345982]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Very little to say in terms of a critical explanation of the screen name, you should know, however, that it leaped into my mind several times, and for that reason I choose to run with it.

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

Welcome to the pack! Nice to have new members feel comfortable enough to jump right in, the water's fine.

7. dcjohnny

dcjohnny New Member

Hey, Cricketsliar!! Welcome!! What you wrote about your own recent history concerning an important part of your self-indentification was wonderful, and I’m so glad you found us and expressed yourself so well. Welcome!! Welcome!! :hi:

8. B_cricketsliar

Thank you for the welcome!

Draft saved Draft deleted