Introducing Cricketsliar

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
I've been posting here for several days, without formally introducing myself to my fellow lpsg members. I hope that I have not violated any rules here by not doing so earlier, and if I did please accept my apology.

First my screen name is Cricketsliar and I am please to participate in the forum with all you. I enjoy poetry, with my some of favorite authors being Essex Hemphill, Sandra Cisneros, and Walt Whitman. In the recent months I've changed crowds, and now hang with more queer positive folks who have led me to a greater acceptance of not only my sexual identity, but also the labels used to describe that identity.

I've been told that I am "packin", but when I measure myself I come in at only 7 inches, with 4.5 in circumfrence. What more would you guys like to know?

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by cricketsliar@Sep 23 2005, 04:36 PM
In the recent months I've changed crowds, and now hang with more queer positive folks who have led me to a greater acceptance of not only my sexual identity, but also the labels used to describe that identity.
[post=345974]Quoted post[/post]​
Isn't it great to know that there are people out there who can help us see our own journey more clearly? Congratulations on finding a more positive and optimistic peer group.

I suspect that you'll find lots of other worthwhile people to know here at LPSG.

As for what we'd like to know, tell me about that user name--as in "cricket's liar?"

:hi:

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by steve319+Sep 23 2005, 08:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steve319 &#064; Sep 23 2005, 08:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cricketsliar@Sep 23 2005, 04:36 PM
In the recent months I&#39;ve changed crowds, and now hang with more queer positive folks who have led me to a greater acceptance of not only my sexual identity, but also the labels used to describe that identity.  
[post=345974]Quoted post[/post]​
Isn&#39;t it great to know that there are people out there who can help us see our own journey more clearly? Congratulations on finding a more positive and optimistic peer group.

I suspect that you&#39;ll find lots of other worthwhile people to know here at LPSG.

As for what we&#39;d like to know, tell me about that user name--as in "cricket&#39;s liar?"

:hi:
[post=345982]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Very little to say in terms of a critical explanation of the screen name, you should know, however, that it leaped into my mind several times, and for that reason I choose to run with it.

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, Cricketsliar&#33;&#33; Welcome&#33;&#33; What you wrote about your own recent history concerning an important part of your self-indentification was wonderful, and I&#8217;m so glad you found us and expressed yourself so well. Welcome&#33;&#33; Welcome&#33;&#33; :hi:

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by dcjohnny@Oct 4 2005, 08:05 AM
Hey, Cricketsliar&#33;&#33; Welcome&#33;&#33; What you wrote about your own recent history concerning an important part of your self-indentification was wonderful, and I’m so glad you found us and expressed yourself so well. Welcome&#33;&#33; Welcome&#33;&#33; :hi:
[post=348686]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you for the welcome&#33;