Introducing...ME

TeaganFL

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, I am from Florida. Lived here my whole life, I love the beach, I have 2 dogs and a parrot. I am currently furthering my education. I stumbled upon this site purely by accident, but am so glad I did. I have always been appreciative of the male body..all aspects of it. I sit in classrooms with young men, half my age and find myself wondering what they look like minus the clothes, older men too, every man.

I am a little kinky..not much I don't enjoy...but I guess I am here to make some new friends (male or female). Say Hi..don't be shy..I'll tell you anything you want to know..

Teagan :biggrin1:

TeaganFL

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
DUH! Guess I should also mention...I have 2 kids..and their father...

Hi, I am from Florida. Lived here my whole life, I love the beach, I have 2 dogs and a parrot. I am currently furthering my education. I stumbled upon this site purely by accident, but am so glad I did. I have always been appreciative of the male body..all aspects of it. I sit in classrooms with young men, half my age and find myself wondering what they look like minus the clothes, older men too, every man.

I am a little kinky..not much I don't enjoy...but I guess I am here to make some new friends (male or female). Say Hi..don't be shy..I'll tell you anything you want to know..

Teagan :biggrin1: