Introducing... me

bootdkr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not really good at this but... I don't think of me as being particularly "large" (8x6) but I've been told I am. I've seen MUCH larger (most in photos, but today we have PhotoShop so who can you believe?). Otherwise, I live on the edge, literally, of NYC/LI in a small town with VERY small town types. But it's the best place to be for my favourite hobby: swimming. I'm also a bit over-loaded with testosterone (I've been told I'm just too ready too often too long). Now, since I've done the "size" thing, the rest could be too racey for little eyes so let's just say if you want particulars, ask me directly. I'm ever so candid. - Large Penis Support Group still makes me think of a bunch of people gathered to hold a HUGE schlong. So that should tell about how I think. - Let me just add that it would be a bonus to meet folks in my area, unless I'm REALLY the only one here. Oh, and it would be interesting to meet a real 13incher. Colour optional. (I know the myths and have seen the truths.) - This looks like a fun place to be part of and when it comes to penises, isn't that what they're for anyway? - Thanks for reading. I'm off to get familiar with this here.