Introducing me

curiomeerkat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi - I am here because I am fascinated by big penises - the curvier the better too!! I found this site whilst on the hunt for pictures of curved penises having recently come up close and personal with the most beautiful example I have ever seen I haven't been able to stop thinking of them.

Feel free to share your thoughts, experiences and yes even pictures with me..since am in the UK and you all seem to be American all I can do is drool and live vicariously in my fantasies...

Kat

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi - I am here because I am fascinated by big penises - the curvier the better too!! I found this site whilst on the hunt for pictures of curved penises having recently come up close and personal with the most beautiful example I have ever seen I haven't been able to stop thinking them.

Feel free to share your thoughts, experiences and yes even pictures with me..since am in the UK and you all seem to be American all I can do is drool and live vicariously in my fantasies...

Kat
No we are not ALL American!:biggrin1: ~Welcome to lpsg.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, Curio, they're not all American ... lots of VWE from UK are here too! I had a bf with a fantastic (downward) curved dick, 8.5" and thick. He was the best ever and I still dream of him, and it ...

So good hunting.