Introducing Ms Coco

Ts_Coco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well hiya to all ya like minded people who like myself are hopelessly addicted to large cocks. As for me..perhaps I am obsessed..is that bad? How could it be when it feels just sooo damn good..

I am from in my mid 20's , Caucasian , transsexual M2F.

I have only ever dated 1 guy, lasted 5 years and he was Thai..so needless to say he did not have the sort of cock being worshiped on this site.
After I broke up with my ex I went on holiday and met a guy..after a few days we ended up in bed.. OMG..this blue eye blond surfer around 32 yrs of age had a cock that wouldn't stop growing. It was humongous to say the least..around 9inch's in length and at least 7inches of girth...

I was sooo afraid ..coz hello we were about to do anal..and Lord knows why but it hurt so bad and felt so good...I am not sure who was moaning more..well mine was more of a scream...of pure delight.

Since then I have been hooked..but it's more so the girth that get's me off.

Anyhow that's me and why I am here.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Coco - welcome to LPSG.

If you are of a mind please stop by the women's issues forum and, if you are thinking of photo verifying anyway, please consider the Real Ladies social group (http://www.lpsg.org/groups/3-real+ladies+group/) where all female members are welcome.

Have fun :smile:[/QUOT]

Shes TransSexual .... Does she still need to get verified in the Ladies Group ? Curious

Muvs Yuh and Miss Yuh Manly ! MUAH !!!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hi Coco - welcome to LPSG.

If you are of a mind please stop by the women's issues forum and, if you are thinking of photo verifying anyway, please consider the Real Ladies social group (http://www.lpsg.org/groups/3-real+ladies+group/) where all female members are welcome.

Have fun :smile:

Shes TransSexual .... Does she still need to get verified in the Ladies Group ? Curious

Muvs Yuh and Miss Yuh Manly ! MUAH !!!!

Yeah - I can read you know.

She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want. Maybe she doesn't want to join the group - it's up to her, there is no obligation on any female member to join that group.

She's female - if she wants to be in the RLG she can be, we have intersexed and trans members - all ladies who want to join the groups these days need to either have an LPSG verification or be verified by the group admin (I assume Mad.Rouge is still operating that option as Patchos did).

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey there Coco, I am in the Admin for the Real Ladies Group that ManlyBanisters linked you to. By all means create a verification photo according to the verification photo posting subforum further down on the main page. Once you do that you will be verified and considered a Gold Member who will have more privileges. You then will have a verification photo proving you are the person in your photos.

Your verification grants you access into the Real Ladies Social Group where M2F is welcome to be among ladies and discuss issues we might not talk about on the Women's Issues forum.

It's up to you, just send me an request to join if you decide that's what you would like to do by being verified and we will gladly get you set up over there as well.

Welcome!