Introducing my face... face, meet friends

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Briefly posting what I look like, since the subject recently came up- not about me, but everyone. Of course, I am quite dressed up in this pic, something I don't frequently do, but it was in honor of my grandparents 65th anniversary, something people don't often do, either.

Usually far more comfortable in jeans and sweatshirts- and seldom bother with making my hair big like this, so this is what the clothed part looks like. :biggrin1:

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you saw my face, I'd have to kill you :tongue:

I'd put it up but there are spies everywhere.

Rest assured, I am pretty good looking :wink:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you saw my face, I'd have to kill you :tongue:

I'd put it up but there are spies everywhere.

Rest assured, I am pretty good looking :wink:

:cool: Oh I do believe you, as I am a spy and nothing much gets by me!
Except perhaps, how to do those multiple quote boxes??? tried everything so I could thank you each but can't figure it out- bollocks to it.
But thank you- I only posted it for the compliments ya know:biggrin1:
j/k- thank you, you're very sweet.:tongue:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This site is not as mainstream as most people think it is... you will NEVER come in contact with someone from the site... no worries... the people who don't have face pics are either actually important people (slim chances) or narcissists who are so in love with their image that they think that everyone is after them. Oh, they could also be bad looking... or maybe just like their privacy... either way... you are safe!!!!!!!!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Briefly posting what I look like, since the subject recently came up- not about me, but everyone. Of course, I am quite dressed up in this pic, something I don't frequently do, but it was in honor of my grandparents 65th anniversary, something people don't often do, either.

Usually far more comfortable in jeans and sweatshirts- and seldom bother with making my hair big like this, so this is what the clothed part looks like. :biggrin1:

Absolutely gorgeous! I finally get to see the face that goes with the rest of that fabulous body. Nice!