Introducing my lone nut

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Would have got one if they had em at the time. I took a big hit to the ego department.

Wow, never saw that, wouldn't even notice. U can get implants that can have the same size as your real ball. But wow, thanks for sharing. Sorry you had to loose one

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If those were hanging in my gym locker, it was just another pair of healthy balls for me... Keep safe with your nut and don't worry about it.

:wink:

Homeless

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I still consider that sometimes as well, even though I will not do it. I sure miss the "full" package look.

If you ever do sub come to that, weigh your options, maybe even see if there is anything new being made in the implant department.(maybe something to hold out for)

I grew up with only one, sucks not know how it feels to have another real one, but i took a saline implant option a few years back, i don't regret it because it gives me that full package look, but it still doesn't feel right/natural to me honestly, but others could never tell. oh well, I'm not lacking in other departments so, no biggy =).

Also, just want to say thanks for sharing, i know it wasnt easy, but massive respect for someone that is comfortable enough to throw it out there like that. :biggrin1:

P.S. that is a big nut.

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for all the great comments.

I stopped going to locker-rooms and didn't date for more than a year after the surgery. Even today I don't change/shower at the gym, out of embarrassment, I just run in and out. I do consider this post and the support here to be last stage of my healing from my the surgery. Thanks for such a great forum.